GSP Officially No Longer Middleweight Champion - Vacates the Belt.

Ferguson? How about Conor?

Taking all things into consideration. I think this is the best time to strip Conor for the UFC.

With Ferguson now out on injury/post-operation. They should strip Conman, and promote Ferguson to champ.

Then make the Khabib v Barboza fight for the interim. Winner then unifies with Ferguson for undisputed. Its what they wanted all along when Khabib v Ferguson was for the interim.

If Conor even returns, he can fight Nate like he always wanted. Or fuck off and do whatever else he wants to do.

Taking all things into consideration. I think this is the best time to strip Conor for the UFC.

With Ferguson now out on injury/post-operation. They should strip Conman, and promote Ferguson to champ.

Then make the Khabib v Barboza fight for the interim. Winner then unifies with Ferguson for undisputed. Its what they wanted all along when Khabib v Ferguson was for the interim.

If Conor even returns, he can fight Nate like he always wanted. Or fuck off and do whatever else he wants to do.

The ufc wont strip him. If they did he could get the title shot again instantly, get another amazing win and once again have the title anyway.

Funniest thing I have heard all day. Well played, Georges.

Props to him for giving it up fast and easy

I may be wrong but I heard that Ulcerative Colitis is something that flares up through stress etc and can have a big impact on weight loss/weight gain so this means that GSP may never be able to fight again.

So what was the point in fighting Bisping and not Woodley then?

What a fucking circus this really is

great news.

enough of these so called superfights. i want to see the best competing with the best for that belt.

Absolutely pathetic handpicking a weak champion and not defending the belt even once.

finally some good middleweight title fight.. was about the time

Long thread for a fighting forum considering the fact that it has nothing to do with fighting

Back