GSP Officially No Longer Middleweight Champion - Vacates the Belt.

The only one that deserved a shot at the title was Whittaker and he was injured. Rockhold and Weidman are on a 1 fight winning streak, Jacare and Romero just lost. Stop acting like it held the division because it didn't. Bisping fighting Hendo did hold the division though. But you're a known GSP hater so of course you're gonna whine and whine and be a little bitch.

you're the one who is clearly triggered, that you have to call me a, "bitch". you are in denial about gsp. along with the rest of the fanatics.

I'm not surprised, but I'm stunned at how quick it happened. Less than a month lol.

gsp's win over bisping is less impressive than anderson's over forrest griffin
Uhhhhh, wut? GSP beat Bisping after a 4-year layoff. Anderson beat a guy who got ko'ed twice in training camp and was one fight removed from another ko.

Not really mad at GSP, actually respect him even more for not screwing over the division. But him winning the belt isn't even that big of a deal anymore, lol. Titles really mean nothing in the current state of the UFC.

Jokes on him when Woodley KOs him.

Wow, what a great great man, thank you GSP <JonesLaugh>

Ducking intesifies

it isn’t even ducking anymore. ufc belts literally mean nothing. everybody with a name only wants money fights.

maybe whoever wins the belt now can call out another boxer.

Even though some can mock GSP for ducking and stuff, this is right way to go. Division can move on.

LMAO

Georges Da Randamie

GTFO out with that bullshit. Georges went up in weight and took the title off a former 205er with the most wins in UFC history and only vacated his title due to illness, GDR "won" a life and death struggle against Holly and was too pussy to defend against Cyborg.

Get your facts straight before you try to be "witty"

If you didn't see this coming you must be new here.

DAAAAAAMN

well it was the right move if he didn't want to defend
I expected bisping to beat him and gsp never to win the title but get a payday and then as instant shot at ww

that was the most pointless so called superfight…….

We all know whoever won was going to duck the interim champ and contenders. At least GSP vacated instead of holding the division hostage like the 2 shitty European champs.

I always hate it when i go swimming at a pool and theres a used band aid floating around in the water.

sztkll.jpg

8ece105554322c19f6ff669be76db3ed.gif

Perfect :)

Ultimate Ducking Championship.

It was so clear that GSP came to MW just because of Bisping and nobody can deny it now. Fuck GSP!
But Bisping was the champ so it's really his fault for "holding up" the division. Why blame the challenger? We had a fun fight and now GSP has vacated and let the division move on. IMO that's way better than fighting the number 15 (or whatever Henderson was ranked for Bisping's first title defense). Now we have a real title fight coming up. If Bisping would have fought Whittaker instead of GSP he would have most likely lost and we'd be in the same exact situation as now. Whittaker is the true champ (and now it's official) and is defending his belt in February. We just went the long route to get there.

Last edited:
Who else was going to fight in November? Romero lost, jacare lost, Luke and weidman were on weak one fight win streak, and Whittaker was injured.

I think it was fine how things worked out.
You are neglecting to state some of these fighters were repeatedly forced to fight non-title fights in the hopes it could be justified fucking them out of a title shot they already earned. If you don't care about fighters getting fucked over, so long as your favorite gets what he wants, admit it. This sports 'fans' are sociopathic as fuck.

Back