GSP next fight Will be in Montréal

GSP’s Star rising even higher than it was before. While Conor is self-destructing.
GSP is nice kind and seemingly caring. respectful well spoken, awesome fighter, cleaned out his division in the past but he did.. and just all around good role model, Conor acts like a fucking idiot, i cant for the life of me understand how people LOVE conor and HATE GSP...... it makes no sense. u dont have to like gsp but hate him? geez

I think GSP next fight will be against Conor, and Conor's next fight will be against GSP..

Too much money to be made on that fight, and they're not going to risk compromising it with GSP fighting Woodley/Whittaker or Conor fighting Tony...

Just my theory, lets see if it comes true..

I disagree. I think his next fight will be either Whittaker or Woodley and THEN Conor.

Timing just isn't quite right yet. I agree with you, it's coming. Just not the next fight.

GSP is nice kind and seemingly caring. respectful well spoken, awesome fighter, cleaned out his division in the past but he did.. and just all around good role model, Conor acts like a fucking idiot, i cant for the life of me understand how people LOVE conor and HATE GSP...... it makes no sense. u dont have to like gsp but hate him? geez
Because “some people just want to watch the world burn”

I disagree. I think his next fight will be either Whittaker or Woodley and THEN Conor.

Timing just isn't quite right yet. I agree with you, it's coming. Just not the next fight.
received_10155134942044503.gif

On the contrary, I think the timing is perfect. If GSP goes on and fights Woodley or Whittaker and loses and/or Conor fights Tony and loses the fight will lose its luster..

Right now it's GSP coming off a huge win and Conor coming off a huge PPV and it would be his return..

If the UFC wants to maximize their profits now is the time to have the fight. Having either Conor or GSP fight someone other than each other is a risky endeavor..

I personally hope it doesn't happen. It will be just another bullsh!t cash grab by the UFC. But in the end it is a business and businesses are about making money..

If we buy into this rumor that Nate is fighting Woodley at 219. And then IF we imagine Nate wins. What’s the bigger fight then? Nate vs Conor for WW Belt? Or Nate vs GSP?

On the contrary, I think the timing is perfect. If GSP goes on and fights Woodley or Whittaker and loses and/or Conor fights Tony and loses the fight will lose its luster..

Right now it's GSP coming off a huge win and Conor coming off a huge PPV and it would be his return..

If the UFC wants to maximize their profits now is the time to have the fight. Having either Conor or GSP fight someone other than each other is a risky endeavor..

I personally hope it doesn't happen. It will be just another bullsh!t cash grab by the UFC. But in the end it is a business and businesses are about making money..

True, but they would look like fucking clowns for two reasons;

1) They have already stated that Conor is defending his LW belt against a legitimate contender aka Ferguson.
2) GSP has a clause in his contract that states he must defend the MW belt (I'm not sure if it says immediately or not?).

Making the GSP vs Conor fight now just wouldn't be a good look.

That being said, stranger things have certainly happened and as you mentioned, profits are everything so ... fuck, you could be right.

... and let's be honest, I'd watch the shit out of that fight. :)

If we buy into this rumor that Nate is fighting Woodley at 219. And then IF we imagine Nate wins. What’s the bigger fight then? Nate vs Conor for WW Belt? Or Nate vs GSP?
Conor Vs Nate for sure

Conor goin' for a 3rd belt.

UFC wouldn't pass on that

But I thought no one remembered who he was. This is Canada we don't forget sporting legends

Back