GSP might retire again....

funny how people come on here and shit on the one fighter that has done more than most ever will in this sport, and most importantly in the ww division.

seroiusly nobody is even close to gsp's or even hughes legacy, stats, or rankings amongst goat's or p4p's. None of the ww's are remotely close to breaking hughes record needless to say gsp's...yet time and time again fighters and fans keep talking shit that gsp has to come back and fight so and so.

bottom line he doesn't have to prove anything or fight anyone, with what he's accomplished he's earned that right to do as he wishes at this point in his life. He owes nobody and fights including woodley....see the way this works is simple, when woodley matches what gsp did in title defenses and cleans out his division like gsp did, then we can have a super fight on who's the best between them, but until then tyron hasn't even earned the right to wipe gsp's ass, needless to say fight him....the guy spends more time commentating or rapping then fighting, and whines like a baby all the time.....nobody remembers tyron as one of the best, we remember him as one of the whiniest ww's of all time.

Why wouldn’t he be? If you had three jobs offered to you wouldn’t you pick the job with the least amount of risk and most financial gain?
I agree 100% my man.

Just annoys me when GSP goes on about this "legacy" shit when it's clearly not about that all. If he was truly worried about Legacy, he'd have stepped the fuck up and fought Whittaker at MW to truly prove he's the champ. His MW belt is a fraud and he knows it.

He should just lead the UFC's top stars to Bellator or Rizin or ONE FC.

the easiest fight for him would be againt Khabib but is that even a money fight?

GSP already built his legacy, he has nothing left to prove and is likely already past his prime so wtf is the point of all of this?

The guys saying he's ducking Khabib are hilarious.

You guys need to go listen to the actual interview.

GSP precisely said he would fight Khabib if the UFC let it happen. He said he is 27-0 and that interests him. But he thinks the UFC won't let him get that fight because they are afraid he rides off in the sunset again.

They aren't actually funny any more.

It doesn't matter what GSP says or does, they'll hate it. The bigger and better it is, the angrier it will make them.

I don't think he should butt in line, titles mean something to me and as huge a fan as I am, it still bothered me he got Bisping. I absolutely don't think he should be the next to fight Khabib, that fight belongs to Tony.

But I think after Tony, fuck the UFC if they don't give it to GSP. They let Conor have whatever he wanted whenever he wanted it and he's less than half the fighter GSP is, and GSP played ball forever, fighting every single person they wanted him to fight without a word of complaint.

GSP should just fight Conor, or any other top LW to earn a shot at the winner of Khabib vs Tony. He shouldn't be complaining about not getting special treatment from the UFC after what he pulled at MW. If he is unwilling to do that, he can kick rocks.

If GSP really cared about his legacy, he'd be clamoring for a shot at Woodley, but he knows that fight ends with him frantically tapping the canvas begging for mercy.

Gsp ran out of cherries to pick n is retiring...

Pathetic

AKA He wants nothing to do with Khabib.

What happened George, I thought it was a good fight for your "legacy".
Yeah I'm sure GSP needs to prove fucking anything to you.

if gsp was looking for a payday so bad, he should have waited out his contract and signed with bellator

The amount of imbeciles in this thread is beyond belief.

GSP said in the interview he would be interested in fighting Khabib, but that the UFC won't give him the shot.

Dana has said it publicly as well.

People saying he is a "cherry picker", that he "ran from USADA", and that "he is ducking top competition" should think before they write.

He fought in the most stacked division a steady row of top contenders, including and beating Penn, who was the LW champion at the time and former WW champion, Shields who was the former SF MW champion (with wins over Henderson, Okami, Lawler...), and Bisping who was the UFC MW champion (with victories over Anderson, Rockhold, and Henderson) after a 3 year layoff . Bisping was the favorite in the polls for that fight, considerably bigger. Georges stopped him. He cleaned and dominated WW division for years. He willingly submitted himself to enhanced testing when no one else did. Never pissed hot. He avenged all his losses.

And people have the nerve to question him...

Last edited:
GSP ran away when USADA started testing then came back against what he perceived as his easiest match up. Stay away George, you're boring and the sport can move on without you.

Did you mother drop you when you were a baby or you just were born with a cognitive disability?

Did you mother drop you when you were a baby or you just were born with a cognitive disability?
You mean when he said he wanted harsher testing then stopped completely once it was implemented didn't happen?

Its always a good sell when you comeback if you make people doubt you will beforehand.
I wouldn't be surprised if he had at least 1 more fight in him

Georges St-Pierre says there's a good chance he never fights again. "There's a lot of drama in the sport, and I'm thinking 'would I really want to go back into that?' The motivation goes down."

LOL
fucking fight your own WC.
Stop picking easy fights and calling it a "legacy" fight.
GSP is becoming pathetic. As are his fanboys.

defend at 185 or go home.

No more immediate title shots.

You mean when he said he wanted harsher testing then stopped completely once it was implemented didn't happen?

That's not even a grammatical sentence, let alone a coherent point. Were you raised in a pig farm?

Back