GSP might retire again....

It sounded like to me that he wants to fight Khabib for the title but he's not willing to earn it. He wants an immediate title shot or else he's not interested. He also said he's not interested in fighting Woodley because his legacy isn't large enough.

I get where he is coming from. He has money and doesn't have to fight but I still don't like him acting like he's entitled to these title shots and super fights when there are other deserving guys waiting.

GSP as the record to demand anything he wants

He also proved that he can perform after a long layoff, you can shit on Bisping but he was still a 185 er and he finished him

Anyway, GSP VS Khabib would be the best fight you can see with two of the most skilled MMA fighters of all time

Can we appreciate Conor now? Take your ass whupping and move on. That is what life is about. Chinup, head down. Don't run away because the competetion gets tough - don't look for excuses to take the easy way out. Man up for once in your life, Georges.
Conor left for 2 years

Awww poor baby. The UFC isn't gonna give him the smaller champion so he can beat the easy match up and leave again. <DCrying>

Good on the UFC for wanting to make GSP fight Woodley in a fight that is actually competitive.

He test cut to 155 just in case Connor won the belt. He had no intention of coming to LW unless Connor was champ.

GSP really is the ultimate cherry-picker.

Meh, so is Khabib, he could easily fight at 170 and he's dying to get down to 155, but he cherry picks paperweight manlets.

Good champs protect their own legacy.

Somehow I think GSP would have been totally game had Conor won.

He's fought enough as it is , I don't blame him if he wants to step away.

He wants nothing to do with Khabib or Woodley, and the Conor super fight is gone

He test cut to 155 just in case Connor won the belt. He had no intention of coming to LW unless Connor was champ.

GSP really is the ultimate cherry-picker.

Why wouldn’t he be? If you had three jobs offered to you wouldn’t you pick the job with the least amount of risk and most financial gain?

GSP is absolutely 100% right.

He's a peaceful martial artist that came from humble environment, he doesn't need to be around these raging Muslims.

No point of fighting Khabib.

You sound dumb. He literally trains under a Muslim.

GSP ran away when USADA started testing then came back against what he perceived as his easiest match up. Stay away George, you're boring and the sport can move on without you.

If Conor won, GSP would have been like "i'm not imprezzed by your performance" on twitter.

Well his options are limited. He vacated the MW title. He wont cut to 155 to fight Khabib. So that leaves Woodley, wich has a very high risk low reward to it, and not much else.

There is no incentive for him to go compete. Sportwise he is already in the Goat status range. Money wise there are no fights to be had.

He said he wants khabib but the UFC won't let him.

Last edited:
He wants nothing to do with Khabib or Woodley, and the Conor super fight is gone
Correct me if I'm wrong but hasn't gsp talked about possibly fighting khabib? Wouldnt mind watching that fight

AKA He wants nothing to do with Khabib.

What happened George, I thought it was a good fight for your "legacy".
Lol

He actually said the only guy he would fight is Khabib. And that other than Khabib there is no one that interests him right now. Go listen to the Ariel Helwani show before spewing bullshit.

He just wanted an easy fight vs little Conor and that shit back fired

I'm not gonna lie, I didn't listen to him on helwani show, but if this is true it's getting hard for me to stay a fan of GSP.

Either fight, or retire and STFU. Quit being a cock tease. I do believe khabib wants GSP(maybe after Tony) more than anyone, but Tony is the rightful next title Challenger, after that you can make a case for GSP vs Khabib. Undefeated LW who smashed Conor, vs a double lineal champion at a depleted weight to possibly become the first and only triple weight champion.
Otherwise, just stay retired GSP, you're legacy is set in stone on the Mt. Rushmore of UFC/MMA.

The guys saying he's ducking Khabib are hilarious.

You guys need to go listen to the actual interview.

GSP precisely said he would fight Khabib if the UFC let it happen. He said he is 27-0 and that interests him. But he thinks the UFC won't let him get that fight because they are afraid he rides off in the sunset again.

Back