GSP might retire again....

All this lightweight talk needs to die a horrible death. Woodley is the fight to make.

LOL at these pathetic Khabob and Conman "fans" criticizing one of the GOATs because he doesn't want to be part of the modern UFC Shitshow. Good decision GSP, stay away from the UFC Circus.

You have a point but he was more than happy to come to the shitshow when Bisping had the belt and then abandon said belt in circus fashion.

Damn, blatantly ducking Khabib. Cmon Georges youre better than that.

Far as I know they will not give him a belt fight because he won't likely be defending it due to his age and how often he fights right now, which is understandable. Conor just suffered a brutal loss so he's kind of out of the question. Not many big options for him at the moment.

Bingo, next thing you know Round 5 ends, a close split decision for GSP and 10 religious extremists jump the cage and stab him. No thanks.
GSP is absolutely 100% right.

He's a peaceful martial artist that came from humble environment, he doesn't need to be around these raging Muslims.

No point of fighting Khabib.

The current UFC is a trash circus.

GSP is above that.

If you listen to the actual interview it's pretty clear that GSP wants to fight Khabib at 155, but doesn't believe the UFC would let him. With that in mind, the Conor fight not happening and Woodley not being of interest, he consiers retiring since he's not getting any younger (and better).

It sounded like to me that he wants to fight Khabib for the title but he's not willing to earn it. He wants an immediate title shot or else he's not interested. He also said he's not interested in fighting Woodley because his legacy isn't large enough.

I get where he is coming from. He has money and doesn't have to fight but I still don't like him acting like he's entitled to these title shots and super fights when there are other deserving guys waiting.

GSP doesn't want Khabib attacking Firas after the fight confirmed.

He should target Conor. Conor's still the biggest fight even after the loss.

GSP doesn't want Khabib attacking Firas after the fight confirmed.

Khabib was at most cocky before the McGregor circus.

I doubt that trash talk between GSP and Khabib would go as far as:'' I think I can beat you'' and ''No I think that I'm better than you and I will beat you''.

Khabib called him out like a gentleman.

Good fight

But he aint no 1 eyed Bisbing

Ducking confirmed

Khabib was at most cocky before the McGregor circus.

I doubt that trash talk between GSP and Khabib would go as far as:'' I think I can beat you'' and ''No I think that I'm better than you and I will beat you''.

Khabib has no self control, you never know when he might snap. He tried to Jump both Artem and Tony as well.

Can we appreciate Conor now? Take your ass whupping and move on. That is what life is about. Chinup, head down. Don't run away because the competetion gets tough - don't look for excuses to take the easy way out. Man up for once in your life, Georges.

Back