GSP main event 206 in Toronto ?

I live in Toronto so I'm probably going to attend this show regardless but I just don't see why it would be Gsp vs Diaz 2 .
I respect Gsp a lot and I'm a big Diaz fan so I would love to see him fight live , but honestly why would these guys fight again ? Gsp won the first time 50-45 , honestly what adjustments can Diaz make for it not to be almost a photocopy of the first fight ?
I know it's a fight and guys at this level are perfectly capable of winning on any given night , but Gsp's style is just a nightmare for Nick , any rational person can see that .

I don't think it has anything to do with being competitive. I think it's just a fun fight between 2 fan favorites. What else are you going to do with GSP, put him in a contender fight? It's got to be a title shot, or a "super fight". I do think it's realistic to imagine that a few years on the shelf may change the look of the fight in a rematch.

Conor would be the fight but Conor doesn't want another L and conor wants on msg badly after missing 200. Maybe he fights his buddy Rory.

The signs seem to point to him returning. I'm really not sure what is the hold up behind the scenes. The only thing I can think of is he is asking for some pretty big demands and the UFC going through ownership change that its something that may need signing off on with the new ownership.

Can someone explain to me why you would want GSP to waste one of his few remaining fights on Anderson? Wouldn't you much rather see him fight someone who is still at the top, not someone who is clearly well past their prime and just lost to Bisping? And you know that regardless of who wins, the other fighter's fanbase will claim had the fight taken place a few years ago it would have been different.

I think Rockhold would be a very difficult fight for post ped past 40 old man Silva

The same old man who could've easily beaten the current MW champ if his dumbass wasn't toying around in the 4th round and treating Bisping like he was Stephan Bonnar.

Quote me when Silva fights and beats a young elite fighter. He's still among the best.

Maybe

Theyve been struggling in Canada so could have him there instead of msg

The same old man who could've easily beaten the current MW champ if his dumbass wasn't toying around in the 4th round and treating Bisping like he was Stephan Bonnar.

Quote me when Silva fights and beats a young elite fighter. He's still among the best.
<

Yes I agree Silva can beat Bisping but Rockhold Im not so sure. Between Silva and GSP, who do you have?

Can someone explain to me why you would want GSP to waste one of his few remaining fights on Anderson? Wouldn't you much rather see him fight someone who is still at the top, not someone who is clearly well past their prime and just lost to Bisping? And you know that regardless of who wins, the other fighter's fanbase will claim had the fight taken place a few years ago it would have been different.

It will be like Pacquiao-Mayweather in boxing. 5 years too late but people will still tune in to watch. 5 years ago GSP was scared shitless of the spider Silva

Why do people like the Diaz brothers so much? They're good talkers but are not the best fighters. I would want GSP to fight the best of the best.

Hopefully Wonderboy can be the champion by then and they can fight each other.

Back