GSP main event 206 in Toronto ?

FIGHT CITY

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
A bunch of rumors coming from Montreal leads me to believe GSP will comeback for UFC 206 in Toronto.
Being from MTL, of course I will be cheering for him even though hes not my favorite fighter. Hes too polite and too much of a point fighter, but people in Quebec like athlete like that. In boxing Lucian Bute is more popular than Jean Pascal for that reason. In hockey we trade our best player Subban because he was deem too flamboyant. ( I will have a hard time forgiving the habs management for that trade) Polite and humble, thats what french canadians like. I guess I am a different breed, I like trash talk and animosity before a fight. When I see fighters hugging each other and smiling before the fight like they are friends , it doesnt get me fired up for the fight. That being said, which fighter do you think will stare at GSP across the octagon.

Evidences that leads me to believe hes coming back

GSP registering to USADA testing
Fight kit Reebok of GSP on sale
When he see how much money CMAC is making , he knows he would kill the bank for his comeback

- TWOOD

- NICK DIAZ

- SPIDER SILVA

- THE MAC

PLS MODS ADD A POOL, IM NOT GOOD WITH CPU SHIT

There's not much time left for them to do the Silva fight. So if they're ever going to do it they better do it now.

GSP will return from retirement for UFC 514.

Last edited:
Personally, I think it will be Silva too. Who do you see winning?

At this point? Probably GSP. Silva's shot without roids. He's done. GSP 49-46, a few hair-raising moments where Silva lands some good ninja shit followed by a takedown and disappointed sighs from fans.

At this point? Probably GSP. Silva's shot without roids. He's done. GSP 49-46, a few hair-raising moments where Silva lands some good ninja shit followed by a takedown and disappointed sighs from fans.

We are on the same page my sherbro

Let the Silva/GSP fight come off of a Silva win IMO. Feed him Rockhold and once Anderson knocks him into Pluto then you do Silva/GSP.

Please, no. I didn't want to see this fight in their prime, I sure as hell don't want to see it now.

"I'm seriously coming back guys, we just need to work out some details.."

Man-in-care-home-007.jpg

I'm content to not hear about GSP fighting until he signs the contract.

Fot those who dont want to see GSP fight Silva. Who do you want to see him fight for his comeback?

I never heard that Under Armor was now a UFC sponsor? I thought that was the big sticking point as it would cost GSP about a million a year to drop them.

Let the Silva/GSP fight come off of a Silva win IMO. Feed him Rockhold and once Anderson knocks him into Pluto then you do Silva/GSP.

I think Rockhold would be a very difficult fight for post ped past 40 old man Silva

I live in Toronto so I'm probably going to attend this show regardless but I just don't see why it would be Gsp vs Diaz 2 .
I respect Gsp a lot and I'm a big Diaz fan so I would love to see him fight live , but honestly why would these guys fight again ? Gsp won the first time 50-45 , honestly what adjustments can Diaz make for it not to be almost a photocopy of the first fight ?
I know it's a fight and guys at this level are perfectly capable of winning on any given night , but Gsp's style is just a nightmare for Nick , any rational person can see that .

I'd like to see him come back and rematch Nick Diaz or Woodley. I don't really want to see him fight Anderson anymore, it would just be a sad reminder of what that fight should have been.

I never heard that Under Armor was now a UFC sponsor? I thought that was the big sticking point as it would cost GSP about a million a year to drop them.

Hes gonna make over 10 millions for his comeback with payperview points and his 3 millions purse. Too bad for UnderArmor but GSP will be rocking that superb reebok kit

INB4 this post gets deleted due to missing "?" in OP title.

I feel GSP will smother Diaz once again in a very boring fight. I would rather see him fight someone with a minimum of TDD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back