GSP Looks Old, Slow, and Stiff

Sadly NEITHER IS GONNA HAPPEN.... When gsp gets on top HE IS STAYING THERE AND NOTHING BISPING CAN DO ABOUT THAT. ...Bisping Fan here Much More than gsp.

Lol yeah ok buddy

that face when Bisping gets taken down instantly and can't get up

Lmao
One track minded, roided to the tits, 230lb Kennedy couldn't hold Bisping down

You're an idiot if you think that

>retards on sheepdog think Tfw means that face when

Not so sure it'll work this time. Bisping has a lot of height on him, and a real liking of long range punches in volume on top of being a skilled stand up fighter. If Bispings tdd holds up(which he is strong at), it's gonna be a tall task for georges. Georges 100% will need his jab to be strong though if he does hope to get the win. It'll be a key part of him trying to navigate through bispings offense to attempt to close the distance.
This is the response I was looking for. I think if GSP can come out and work that jab on Bisping for 5 rounds it will be a hell of an accomplishment.

Maybe he looks not that great in this vids on purpose?
...to have a little suprise

So Bisping has only old GSP fights with his old tricks to prepare for him...
...while GSP is comming back with a full new arsenal...

I don't know

Maybe he looks not that great in this vids on purpose?
...to have a little suprise

So Bisping has only old GSP fights with his old tricks to prepare for him...
...while GSP is comming back with a full new arsenal...

I don't know

GSP pretty much admitted that already. Bisping commented on footage GSP uploads and GSP was laughing saying "dat is the stuff i put on purpose man"

People are overrating Bisping, he pulled a horse shoe out of his ass against Luke and then Henderson beat the shit out of him.

GSP is going to make it look very fucking easy.

GSP-FACE.jpg

He'll win. Even if he gets his ass beat.

GSP pretty much admitted that already. Bisping commented on footage GSP uploads and GSP was laughing saying "dat is the stuff i put on purpose man"
GSP...that sneaky fucker knows all the little tricks... ;)

A smart person doesnt put too much stock in any released tape.

Training footage is what a camp wants everyone to see.

Jason Parillo is extremely underrated as a trainer, dude is amazing.

Such a good job when he was training BJ for the GSP fight

Only thing we can see in the Bisping video is that the kicking is average, he has is hands low while hitting the pads, he's wrestling with a teenager in the kitchen and that he does slow pace crossfit. The BJJ part looked like an everyday class where you try something funky and that nobody gets it right.

GSP looks like he ever does in those training videos, slow drilling and focusing on technique. He always comes out pretty good on fight night. Expect him to get a shit load of drilling and sparring before the fight.

GSP is a maniac, not the cool kind, the obsessive kind, he's gonna be ready on fight night

This is such a stupid fight.

I can't believe this is happening. Bisping ducks his way into a two year reign as champ while everyone else just sits around and waits.

Bis is gonna fuck up GSP. Too big.
GSP via head kick.

Pretty sure GSP's camp has studied Bisping's TKO/KO losses, and plan on exploiting that weakness.

GSP won't be coming in cocky, because he's going against someone dubbed as "pillow-fisted", he'll be coming in on a mission.

This is such a stupid fight.

I can't believe this is happening. Bisping ducks his way into a two year reign as champ while everyone else just sits around and waits.
Bisping FOUGHT and earned his champ status. The UFC wanted the Hendo fight. Whittaker ducked Bisping forcing him to fight GSP. Bisping, long may he reign, deserves this money fight.

Bisping FOUGHT and earned his champ status. The UFC wanted the Hendo fight. Whittaker ducked Bisping forcing him to fight GSP. Bisping, long may he reign, deserves this money fight.
Whittaker didn't duck shit you blind child. Bisping ducked Romero and everyone knows it. Whittaker will use Bisping as a weapon to beat the hell out of other opponents.

Back