GSP Looks Old, Slow, and Stiff

That face when Bisping stuffs the double

Or

That face when Bisping gets up with ease from GSPS best double leg

:eek:

that face when Bisping gets taken down instantly and can't get up

Watching GSP's striking vids makes it pretty clear to me that hes fucking with us.

The thing is, GSP Always wins and Bisping always lose.

Did he beat 50 year old Hendo? I dont know...
Did he beat A. Silva, even tho Silva was standing at the cage with the hands behind his back for 20 mins... I dont know?

If you are so confident, put your money where your mouth is,
You will get a good price on Bisping

The fuck is up with GSP and gymnastics. He could just do jumping jacks and he'd get the same workout as that gay ass shit he's doing.

I’m worried that the 4 year layoff and 4 years of aging with an additional ACL are going to be too much to overcome. I’d hate it if he comes back and loses, especially to Bisping.

That said, he would not have chosen to come back if he and his meticulous team thought he couldn’t handle it - he came back because he was sure he could win. I’m really curious to see how he performs; that said, logic dictates that this won’t be his most stellar performance.

Looks good to me...

Bisping is tough, but not to talented like gsp...

Gsp will win, I think it will be easy to...

In his last couple of fights his double leg seemed relatively less effective than before, to the point where even Diaz had some success in the middle defending against it, and Hendricks made him apprehensive about using it.

One could already detect a decrease in explosiveness, which is natural considering he was coming back from a bad injury and is only getting older. Now, three years later, and heavier than before, it stands to reason that he will be slower, less explosive, even if stronger.

I think he looks slow in the training footage, and quite stiff. This is not looking great for him at the surface, but considering how cautious and perfectionist he is, I doubt he would be signing up for a fight on the basis of mere delusion about his own abilities.

To the GSP fans, even if GSP is strong as hell, even if his wrestling will be supreme, how does he last 5 rounds carrying all this excess shite ? This bulk is not natural for his frame. He will gas in round 2 and Bisping will make him look like a fool, he'll then wish he never came back and the fight will have a very violent finish....imo.

I wonder if he gasses out because of the weight gain

Hopefully hes adjusted his style because he isnt the same GSP anymore. Looks like the new added weight and layoff definitely affected his movement and striking. Way too much bulking and gymnastics to be a legit well-rounded martial artist anymore.
Hes pretty much going to have to rely on caging Bisping and laying on him because his striking looks legit terrible for how fast and explosive he used to be.

Expect this to be a boring fight unless Bisping manages to hurt GSP.

Theres a reason in his training videos theres none of him wrestling and grappling. That is his trump card because his striking is bad.
As opposed to Bisping. Who looks a good amount more fluid. Bisping should be training his counter wrestling because that is all he needs to look out for imo.

Too many muscle

Interesting match up.

Bisping has much better stand up. Techinal and fluid.

GSP has a limited but effective striking skill set. Very stiff robotic.

But I can’t see him doing to well in straight stand up against a guy like Bisping. Nick had success against GSP when George tried to box him.

Bisping is bigger than GSPs usual opposition but not much. He doesn’t seem very strong or athletic either. And he’s old.

Bisping said when they sparred years ago George basically took him down at will. Weird thing to bring up.

I don’t think the size difference will be too much for GSP to out grapple and point karate/box his way to a decision.

When has GSP even had cardio issues? I realize he's bulked up but he's also notorious for being OCD about his training, so I don't expect his cardio to be an issue. Whether he can get Bisping down and how his striking works to set up the takedown (especially his jab) are the real questions.

Since he won't be afraid of Bisping taking him down, I actually could see a fairly kick heavy GSP. Jab, jab, low kick, superman punch, high kick.

When has GSP even had cardio issues ? - that's fair enough but when has he ever looked like he's pumped full of water and slow as fuck ? I think he gasses hard.

I'll have a decently sized smile on my face after my boy Georges shows everyone here he's back and more on his riddum than ever.

Looks fine to me, training with JWP is a great move, also!

Remember, GSP is a strategist, he can specially show himself 50% so that Bisping feels overconfident.

Romero also lures with slow movements and then explodes.

I’m worried that the 4 year layoff and 4 years of aging with an additional ACL are going to be too much to overcome. I’d hate it if he comes back and loses, especially to Bisping.

That said, he would not have chosen to come back if he and his meticulous team thought he couldn’t handle it - he came back because he was sure he could win. I’m really curious to see how he performs; that said, logic dictates that this won’t be his most stellar performance.

I am sure GSP took care of injuries really well, before returning.

Also, Bisping is older, and received a lot of damage , especially against Hendo and Silva.

Granted, Bisping has a good chin, but it also has an expiration date.

Bisping is a big MW, former LHW, used to fight bigger guys, but GSP regularly trained with

Rory, Rashad, Marquardt, and some other big and strong guys.

Very intruiging match up.

Whats everyone around here going to think when he jabs bisping for 5 rounds?
Not so sure it'll work this time. Bisping has a lot of height on him, and a real liking of long range punches in volume on top of being a skilled stand up fighter. If Bispings tdd holds up(which he is strong at), it's gonna be a tall task for georges. Georges 100% will need his jab to be strong though if he does hope to get the win. It'll be a key part of him trying to navigate through bispings offense to attempt to close the distance.

That face when Bisping stuffs the double

Or

That face when Bisping gets up with ease from GSPS best double leg

:eek:

Sadly NEITHER IS GONNA HAPPEN.... When gsp gets on top HE IS STAYING THERE AND NOTHING BISPING CAN DO ABOUT THAT. ...Bisping Fan here Much More than gsp.

I thought Bisping would be too big but after their face off I am kinda leaning towards GSP more.

I think GSP is strong enough to lnp him.

Back