GSP Looks Old, Slow, and Stiff

Its mental retards like this that help shift vegas betting lines. I made more on Count KO of Rockhold then you made in your life flipping burgers and asking if you want fries.
I can't wait to see your betting slip where you drop a roll on Bisping. You're right that mental midgets like you are a big help in moving the betting lines. Incidentally, shit wit, you can support Bisping without having to troll. But since this is likely an alt account of some asshole who got himself banned bashing GSP in the past, you probably already knew that.

We will see if his frame can support the weight, even if done over time. He's the GOAT, but really GSP would be a LW if he fought today. I don't like his chances at MW, but if anyone can do it, it would be him.
This shit is way overplayed...people said the same thing about gastelum, i would easily favor gastelum over bisping.
George has 5 inches of reach on gastelum and a inch on bisping.
He will be stronger and longer, the size difference is overplayed like a bitch

If GSP can't take Bisping down and hold him down he is going to lose IMO. Bisping is longer, faster, hits harder, and has better technical striking than GSP. GSP needs takedowns and I suspect the loss of explosion in his double leg due to age, knee injuries, and rust will be too much to overcome. Bisping has solid TDD and is the bigger man.
Bisping is not longer 76 inch reach.vs 75, and hes half blind in his right eye fighting someone with the best jab in the history of the sport.
Bispings eye will be shut closed within two rounds

Where you motherfuckers at with the betting? GSP is still a favorite damn you. I don't want to have to wait until the last minute to get me some good odds, so get at it.
<GSPWoah>

people said the same thing about gastelum
No one said the same thing about Gastelum. Ever. People say he's a big WW who struggles to make weight because of his own issues. No one talks about how Gastelum is small for WW and could be a LW. Gastelum gets up to 220.

No one said the same thing about Gastelum. Ever. People say he's a big WW who struggles to make weight because of his own issues. No one talks about how Gastelum is small for WW and could be a LW. Gastelum gets up to 220.
So now bodyfat is what we're talking about?
Gastelum is shorter than gsp, shorter reach, smaller overall build.
If you took measurements of both, the only place gastelum would be bigger is his waist, and that mexican neck.

Gastelum with a natural MW

Lol cmon son hendricks struggles to make 170 that doesn't mean hes too big for WW, body composition bro..

The size difference between bisping and gsp is not big.
3 inches height
1 inch reach in gsps favor.
And 10-15lbs in mikes favor.

Compare that to magny vs rda.
Also before gastelum fought kennedy everybody thought he was going to get ragdolled i will link the thread

Last edited:
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Georges via superman punch lead into switch kick with his left leg to Bisp's head. GsP, our very soon to be MW champion! :)

No, weight. Let me know the last time Gastelum was walking around at 185.
My grandma walks around at 215 she has the size "advantage" over gsp....that's your logic..

If fastelum was as lean as gsp he could easily be walking around that light.

Bodyfat is deadweight

first page littered with people saying kennedy is too big and strong and the typical size difference talk...
I recall him getting smashed by Weidman. Kennedy on a 2 year layoff and did not seem that interested in fighting any more, and then retired.

My grandma walks around at 215 she has the size "advantage" over gsp....that's your logic..
Don't put your logic on me. GSP is ~185-187 at WW in fight shape, I am more than willing to see you source Gastelum at a similar weight in fight shape.

I recall him getting smashed by Weidman. Kennedy on a 2 year layoff and did not seem that interested in fighting any more, and then retired.
Yea weidman beat him and?
Woodley beat him too, so did mangy..
Don't put your logic on me. GSP is ~185-187 at WW in fight shape, I am more than willing to see you source Gastelum at a similar weight in fight shape.
Yea because hes he's leaner than gastelum, show me gastleum in fight shape, the bodyfat percentage isn't even close.

Yea because hes he's leaner than gastelum, show me gastleum in fight shape, the bodyfat percentage isn't even close.
You're making the claim, you tell me what his fight shape weight is.

I have never heard Gastelum talk about how he could make 155, GSP has said it for 10 years.

Back