GSP looking slimy, move to lightweight coming?

It’s not ducking anymore when you have dominated for that long. Nothing to prove anymore.

He dominated at WW, he had one fight at MW, signed the contract to defend then ducked. George St. Duck's dominance at MW lasted less than 1 month, there's no difference between his MW reign and Conor's LW reign.

He dominated at WW, he had one fight at MW, signed the contract to defend then ducked. George St. Duck's dominance at MW lasted less than 1 month, there's no difference between his MW reign and Conor's LW reign.
There is no official proof of his contract stating he would defend. He vacated anyway to not hold up the division due to injury.

GSP confirmed it himself: https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/8/...iddleweight-title-if-he-beats-michael-bisping

Unless if you want to call GSP a liar on top of being a duck.

Vacated = ducked. Conor hogging the belts without defending = chicken. What GSP did was more considerate than Conor, but it was a duck nonetheless.
I don’t consider it ducking because he didn’t feel like his weight gain fit for him.
I guess you can call anyone a duck but I don’t buy it.

I don’t consider it ducking because he didn’t feel like his weight gain fit for him.
I guess you can call anyone a duck but I don’t buy it.

He signed a contract saying he will defend the belt had he won.

He won. He didn't defend. He ducked.

Having an excuse doesn't change the fact he ducked. Ducks always have excuses. GDR had 23 excuses to not fight Cyborg. Conor had 123 excuses to not defend his belts. They're both ducks and so is GSP.

He signed a contract saying he will defend the belt had he won.

He won. He didn't defend. He ducked.

Having an excuse doesn't change the fact he ducked. Ducks always have excuses. GDR had 23 excuses to not fight Cyborg. Conor had 123 excuses to not defend his belts. They're both ducks and so is GSP.
The difference is GSP has been around and reigned for many years. He had no intention of defending and many predicted that. Like I said I don’t consider it a duck if he wanted to have a test run at 185.

Theres a huge difference in Conor being an actual LW while GSP is nowhere near the size of a MW.

The difference is GSP has been around and reigned for many years. He had no intention of defending and many predicted that. Like I said I don’t consider it a duck if he wanted to have a test run at 185.

Again, GSP's reign had noting to do with MW. He jumped the line at MW, signed a contract to defend his belt if he won, won and didn't defend. He ducked. You can consider the earth to be flat, that doesn't make it flat. Facts are facts, just like the FACT that he did sign a contract to defend the belt, even though you considered there not being any official proof.

Theres a huge difference in Conor being an actual LW while GSP is nowhere near the size of a MW.

Irrelevant. Fedor is a natural LHW yet he fought at HW his entire career. Frankie is a natural FW yet he fought dozens of fight at LW. Nobody forced GSP to move to MW. He willingly did it, skipped the line even though he had zero fights previously at that weight, signed a contract to defend, and didn't defend. That's the definition of ducking. If Conor went up to WW, fought and became champ, promised he will defend then ran, he'd be ducking just the same.

Again, GSP's reign had noting to do with MW. He jumped the line at MW, signed a contract to defend his belt if he won, won and didn't defend. He ducked. You can consider the earth to be flat, that doesn't make it flat. Facts are facts, just like the FACT that he did sign a contract to defend the belt, even though you considered there not being any official proof.

Irrelevant. Fedor is a natural LHW yet he fought at HW his entire career. Frankie is a natural FW yet he fought dozens of fight at LW. Nobody forced GSP to move to MW. He willingly did it, skipped the line even though he had zero fights previously at that weight, signed a contract to defend, and didn't defend. That's the definition of ducking. If Conor went up to WW, fought and became champ, promised he will defend then ran, he'd be ducking just the same.

You missed the part where he got diagnosed with colitis and had to deal with it. But im guessing you'Re one of these morons who doesn't believe that besides him practicing fasting twice a week and losing a considerable amount of mass.

You missed the part where he got diagnosed with colitis and had to deal with it. But im guessing you'Re one of these morons who doesn't believe that besides him practicing fasting twice a week and losing a considerable amount of mass.

Did you hear GDR had a broken hand and Conor was having a baby as well as getting paid 100 million to fight Floyd?

A duck is a duck regardless of what excuses he might have.

maybe he will do us all a favor and shut Colby the hell up

or better yet fight twood

Reigning for years has everything to do with it. He got an injury that he believes was caused by the weight gain so he vacated.
How is that ducking.
Tony and Khabib ducked each other?
That’s nonsense. A bunch of you live in this fantasy world where you think you know what’s the intention behind all these fighters.
By the way GSP ducking is in no way a fact.
You can pull the circumstances out of context all you want but it’s still just your opinion.

imagine he goes through conor and khabib?

damn
He would go through them like a hot knife through butter, neither one of them has ever faced the strength of schedule he has

He sure is. I suspect Khabib in November in NYC or December in Toronto. Conor isnt fight again this year.

How could you lost that much weight that fast
Intermittent fasting and proper diet. Remeber GSP could easily cut from 170-175 to 155 in 24 hours in water weight alone. He's looking 170-175 right now. I think he could fight LW next month if needed.

Reigning for years has everything to do with it. He got an injury that he believes was caused by the weight gain so he vacated.

Reigning for years at WW has absolutely nothing to do with anything at MW. There are weight classes for a reason. Is MM the greatest BW ever because he defended his belt 10+ times at FLW? No, in fact MM is ducking BW hard.

Again, having an excuse for ducking doesn't change the fact he's ducking. GDR believed her hand was broken and that fighting Cyborg would set a bad example of rewarding a PED cheat, therefore she ducked.

How is that ducking. Tony and Khabib ducked each other?

Did Tony and Khabib run away from each other's weight class like GSP did from MW?

That’s nonsense. A bunch of you live in this fantasy world where you think you know what’s the intention behind all these fighters.

And you live in this fantasy world where there's no official proof that GSP signed a contract to defend the MW belt. Also, you don't need to know WHY he ducked to know that he did indeed duck. GSP is literally ducking MW. Why he's doing it is immaterial.

By the way GSP ducking is in no way a fact.
You can pull the circumstances out of context all you want but it’s still just your opinion.

Right, just like GSP signing a contract that requires him to defend the belt isn't fact either right? Because there's no official proof?

GSP ducking MW = fact. Stay delusional.

Back