GSP looking fat as hell

Lol..Bisping said "finished them all!" in that video.

Still gonna kill Bisping

that was a promo down months ago....

lets see how you look op?

mods ALWAYS let people accuse GSP, they're idiots who either enforce the rules strictly or just decide they dont care about some fighters.
It's fighter bashing and trolling at the same time, so the ban hammer would seem in order, especially since the same posters do it repeatedly.

I can see letting it slide when it's obvious even before they pop, like Lesnar and Overeem, but GSP never had that look.

It's fighter bashing and trolling at the same time, so the ban hammer would seem in order, especially since the same posters do it repeatedly.

I can see letting it slide when it's obvious even before they pop, like Lesnar and Overeem, but GSP never had that look.
GSP has “that look” and the career is fishy.

You're all chumps for buying this low quality shit from the UFC. The concept of a champion and defending the title has lost all credibility with Conor and Bisping.

Anderson Silva, Aldo, GSP, Fedor = true champs.

Bisping and Conor are shit champs loved by shit fans.
this. i hope their ppv tanks at like 500k

GSP/Anderson would have made more sense as GSP's return fight if he was going to fight at MW IMO.

Yup, GSP should've stayed retired on top.

Now he could end up like those before him for this marketing thing.

And he still makes the average sherdog poster look like Fat Bastard from Austin Powers

Yup, GSP should've stayed retired on top.

Now he could end up like those before him for this marketing thing.
I think when you turn 35, it starts a senior career and doesn't count against you. You have to repeatedly get your ass beat for it to hurt your legacy. Plenty have done that too.

He's got a seriously weird gut but I just struggle to imagine him as the type to campaign against steroids with deceptive intentions, he doesn't have a personality to suggest that. So I'll say he is not on gh

Back