GSP looking fat as hell

You retard need to look up the dictionnary for the definition of the word Evidence. You talk like you're smart but you're possibly the most stupid sherdogger out here.
If I went around defending GSP you’d think I’m a genius.

It’s cold evidence of use.

Do you not remember all the complaints about his old contract and how he didn't own any of his own likeness and nicknames? I bet the only way to get the new contract effective is to fight.

<TheWire1>

If I went around defending GSP you’d think I’m a genius.

It’s cold evidence of use.

If you defended GSP with the same kind of idiotic arguments you use to bash him, i'd still call you a retard. You are retarded, live with it.

Still waiting on your "evidence".

Well yes, he is a FW fighting at MW. Bisping is a LHW cutting to MW.

If you defended GSP with the same kind of idiotic arguments you use to bash him, i'd still call you a retard. You are retarded, live with it.

Still waiting on your "evidence".
I do NOT bash GSP. I make balanced and detached realistic assessments.

Look up in a dictionary.

Lol, nope, plenty of people lie to defend gsp and you applaud them.

So GSP's body fat % in the video is higher than we're used to seeing. Big deal. Maybe he's planning to hold Bisping down with his stomach like Big Country.

Also, I can't believe how the mods are letting these cunts get away with all these PED accusations against GSP. WTF is this world coming to?

You retard need to look up the dictionnary for the definition of the word Evidence. You talk like you're smart but you're possibly the most stupid sherdogger out here.

There is a plethora of evidence that most top fighters were on steroids.
GSP dominated in a division full of PED users, somehow his fanboys find it absurd that the most athletic guy of the division was on PEDs lmao

Dude looks in shape to me just bigger lol I doubt there's a ounce of fat there , Bisping still gonna turn his face to road kill

There is a plethora of evidence that most top fighters were on steroids.
GSP dominated in a division full of PED users, somehow his fanboys find it absurd that the most athletic guy of the division was on PEDs lmao

Wasn't necessarily the most athletic. Kos was probly more athletic. Besides, defines athleticism?

He sure was the hardest worker though and the smartest fighter. You're telling me that your evidence that GSP was on PED is that he was better than the others? Okayyyyyyy <YeahOKJen>

I do NOT bash GSP. I make balanced and detached realistic assessments.

Look up in a dictionary.

Lol, nope, plenty of people lie to defend gsp and you applaud them.

Saying that GSP is a fraud isn't bashing to you? You're a fucking joke. You were obviously taking the short bus to school, and probably still is because you act like a kid, a retarded kid.

So GSP's body fat % in the video is higher than we're used to seeing. Big deal. Maybe he's planning to hold Bisping down with his stomach like Big Country.

Also, I can't believe how the mods are letting these cunts get away with all these PED accusations against GSP. WTF is this world coming to?

mods ALWAYS let people accuse GSP, they're idiots who either enforce the rules strictly or just decide they dont care about some fighters.

Saying that GSP is a fraud isn't bashing to you? You're a fucking joke. You were obviously taking the short bus to school, and probably still is because you act like a kid, a retarded kid.
How is stating a simple true bashing?

mods ALWAYS let people accuse GSP, they're idiots who either enforce the rules strictly or just decide they dont care about some fighters.
Most allegations are perfectly argued based on reasonable observation and common sense. There is no reason to simply ban people making reasonable points.

lol @ 'fat as hell' bruh your probably a 115lb stick

Back