GSP: Khabib Is Pound-For-Pound Best Fighter In The World

FPV F6

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
“I think actually one of the best pound-for-pound in the world, maybe the best pound-for-pound in the world, is Khabib Nurmagomedov. I always said it. For me, he’s probably the best pound-for-pound. Unfortunately, I believe people don’t give him enough credit. Maybe because he’s not American, he’s not someone who talks a lot of trash like Conor McGregor, he’s someone who’s very respectful, he doesn’t make a lot of noise by talking.

“But the same thing, like I said before about me, is that the resume speaks by itself. You know, the guy’s undefeated, he beat everybody. I’m just sad that the fight with Ferguson didn’t happen, because it would have been an amazing fight.”

http://www.lowkickmma.com/UFC/gsp-k...he-pound-for-pound-best-fighter-in-the-world/

Hmmm... Maybe if the guy fought more often, and actually made weight he would get the credit GSP thinks he deserves...?

Ferg vs Khebab will never happen sadly.

He very well could be.

Unfortunately he trains at that injury factory called AKA. He should go to Tristar.

No gsp, its not because khabib doesnt talk trash, its cause hes always injured or ill

I'm a khabib fan, he is amazing when he makes into the octagon.

You don't top the p4p list with potential alone. You have to make it to the octagon and beat the best and khabib hasn't done that.

So Khabib is better than MM, DC, Aldo, Conor, TJ, Cody, with what, 2 top 10 wins? Doesn't make any sense.

He could be, that's true, but he hasn't shown it.

people don’t give him enough credit. Maybe because he’s not someone who talks a lot of trash

Lol, Khabib talks trash all the time, for years. And it's funny. The fuck is Georges talking about here.

Lmao fuck Khabib "tiramisu" Magamericagreatagainedov

Khabib isnt popular "Maybe because he's not American", then mentions McGregor in the next sentence. ..
<31>

Khabib hasn't even beaten a top 5 UFC yet? GSP is balls out pandering in the interview.

I would agree but sadly he has too many issues with weight cutting.
It has to be DJ at this point

8FxEa.gif

GSP is right. Khabib could go down the Cain route but if he stays healthy at LW nobody is stopping him. His health is a question mark, his skills are not.

I would agree but sadly he has too many issues with weight cutting.
It has to be DJ at this point
Even without the weight cutting issue, he's not p4p anything with his padded record. You're going to put a guy who hasn't fought a single top 5 UFC fighter as ur P4P best? OK buddeh.

Sometimes what people describe with GSP as class is just him mindlessly sucking someones balls.

Khabib not trash talking like he is some gentleman<45>. Yep Khabib "never" trash talks GSP and its not that you live very dangerous if you say something negative about him in his country. Chechen muslims are known to be pure class regarding any sort of criticism especially if they are close to Kadyrow.

Sometimes what people describe with GSP as class is just him mindlessly sucking someones balls.

Khabib not trash talking like he is some gentleman<45>. Yep Khabib "never" trash talks GSP and its not that you live very dangerous if you say something negative about him in his country. Chechen muslims are known to be pure class regarding any sort of criticism especially if they are close to Kadyrow.

good point to call Khabib Chechen , who is actually from Dagestan

Back