GSP is to blame for Anderson's latest....

kingT

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Drug bust. Hear me out guys!
I find the timing of GSP's return and Silva's latest test failure highly suspecious!
GSP is an intelligent man and knows what he's doing. He knew that Anderson was way ahead of him in the GOAT discussions (and rightfully so simply by comparing their fights and performances). One was a magician, a finisher, an artist that no one could touch and the other is a boring wrestler who lacked finishes and knockouts. What can GSP do to diminish Silva's accomplishments?? Frame him for a drug bust! This should be an easy task given that Silva lives in the States and doesn't speak or read English. It's super easy for GSP to link up with someone from Silva's camp, drop some serious cash on them and have set up the spider for failure. There are endless possibilities of how this can be accomplished: contaminate Silva's food, send him a product to sponsor (with a serious cash offer) and falsely label the ingredients, contaminate Silva's water, Set up a business meeting with the Spider at a restaurant to discuss a potential business plan or a sponsorship deal and pay the restaurant or a server serious cash to contaminate Silva's food...........etc Let's not forget how wealthy GSP is. Matter of fact; he has a nation (including Canadian government) behind him (see Canada's pm Twitter message after GSP's latest win). The Spider isn't stupid enough to take illegal substances with the history he's had with USADA after the 1st incident. Silva was simply dealing with and nursing a career ending injury. Laugh all you want about my theory, but deep down you know very well that's it's legitimate!!!!!!
Lettuce discuss.

James_Earl_Jones_Laugh.0.gif

Where are we?

3mtewLc.gif

Oh... in the wasteland

Drug bust. Hear me out guys!
I find the timing of GSP's return and Silva's latest test failure highly suspecious!
GSP is an intelligent man and knows what he's doing. He knew that Anderson was way ahead of him in the GOAT discussions (and rightfully so simply by comparing their fights and performances). One was a magician, a finisher, an artist that no one could touch and the other is a boring wrestler who lacked finishes and knockouts. What can GSP do to diminish Silva's accomplishments?? Frame him for a drug bust! This should be an easy task given that Silva lives in the States and doesn't speak or read English. It's super easy for GSP to link up with someone from Silva's camp, drop some serious cash on them and have set up the spider for failure. There are endless possibilities of how this can be accomplished: contaminate Silva's food, send him a product to sponsor (with a serious cash offer) and falsely label the ingredients, contaminate Silva's water, Set up a business meeting with the Spider at a restaurant to discuss a potential business plan or a sponsorship deal and pay the restaurant or a server serious cash to contaminate Silva's food...........etc Let's not forget how wealthy GSP is. Matter of fact; he has a nation (including Canadian government) behind him (see Canada's pm Twitter message after GSP's latest win). The Spider isn't stupid enough to take illegal substances with the history he's had with USADA after the 1st incident. Silva was simply dealing with and nursing a career ending injury. Laugh all you want about my theory, but deep down you know very well that's it's legitimate!!!!!!
Lettuce discuss.

hmmmmmmmm sounds like gsp has been working with the CIA.............. devious plan. I LIKE IT.

Not really. Seems people think these guys have nothing better to do than go sabotage another fighter.
When your legacy is on the line then sure why not?

hmmmmmmmm sounds like gsp has been working with the CIA.............. devious plan. I LIKE IT.
It's really not that hard to accomplish, especially when you have the amount of money and connection to the mop like GSP does

It's really not that hard to accomplish, especially when you have the amount of money and connection to the mop like GSP does
Actually I presented a similar senario in regards to JJones ,,cough ,cough, gag gag, "tainted supplements"

When there is bookoo $$$$$$ setting up fall guy/internet company is easy. Great Back Up IF /When you get caught.

just saying..

Back