GSP is the P4P king. He is undefeated in a stacked division.

I have Bones by a slight margin, but seriously, I think it's silly some people are so dismissive of GSP.

You can definitely make a strong argument in GSP's favour even if he lacks the style points. Both of them make it look like their opposition shouldn't share a cage with 'em, and St Pierre's streak is longer.

Silly logic.

GSP had a close decision win against Shields and some fans thought Shields won that fight.

You are stoned...Diaz parasites thought he won that fight because coming in they were saying he was the best in the world. No one else with eyes and a brain thought he won that fight.

I agree he should be the P4P king now. I just think that most people put him lower because his lack of finishing. Unfortunate but true.

I remember around ufc 100 after gsp best alves, gsp was neck in neck Anderson for p4p. Jones was still an unknown. I think jones has put up a great streak of fights, but gsp has been in control of the division longer, and if it wasn't for some serious injuries gsp would of had more fights.

GSP is the clear #1 P4P now. Jones is on his way but not there yet. And regarding the not finishing argument, someone better tell Floyd he's not the P4P king of boxing then.

Silly logic.

GSP had a close decision win against Shields and some fans thought Shields won that fight. GSP was also almost put out by Condit by a head kick recently and he didnt finish the fight.

Also GSP losing a fight by an injury he suffered in the cage would not be thought of as a real loss in terms of his legacy. The reaching that went on in your post is something to behold.

Are you kidding? GSP/Shields was one of the least controversial decisions.
The only controversy really was "did Sheilds win one round or two?"

Back