GSP is looking like a LW

Small

x47LU0q.jpg

one of the toughest fights for anyone in the ufc and GSP isn't in his prime anymore. I think it would be foolish to fight him. and I think he won't, too much risk. GSP likes to talk a lot, I will believe when the papers are signed and the fight is scheduled
GSP likes to talk a lot?

<Dylan>

First time I hear that.

From his appearance on Ariel Helwani's MMA Hour, GSP has been doing weekly 24 hr + 48 hr fasts as part of his medical treatment. I'm guessing that's the cause of the weight loss rather than USADA.

I can see a GSP vs a LW champ Khabib as a possible legacy match. After that he could fight Tyron to regain his WW title. He could finally retire with a title LHW match vs a guy like Rockhold.
You guys heard it first here, GSP a champ champ champ champ.

GSP-McGregor was supposed to happen after McG-Diaz 1 but Conor fucked it up by losing. The reason Dana hasn't (and won't) strip McGregor is because Conor is going to "drop" the 155 belt and fight GSP for the 165 belt.

Announcement coming soon (within 16 days).
tumblr_o8pvzqOIsg1vwzcnoo1_r3_400.gif

I don't know, man.

He looks Canadian to me.

i don't see why he'd go to 155lbs to fight Khabib. Khabib is scary because of the weight division he fights in, he's not that scary to guys like Chris Weidman and Rockhold.

GSP is/was already the MW champ, i don't see what fighting a guy who is 2 weight classes below the weight class he just fought in is going to help his legacy. if he smashes Tyron Woodley, THAT would help his legacy.

Wouldn't it be funny if they both farted real loud in that video?

Yeah, it'd funny.

@fortheo he still looks lean and muscled in the low 180's.

He's not getting on a scale and making it read '155lbs' without shedding a lot of muscle and doing a hero water cut. At his age I have a hard time believing he wants to do something so dramatic.

Georges has too big of a build for lightweight.

165lbs, if it happened, I could see that no problem.

GSP-McGregor was supposed to happen after McG-Diaz 1 but Conor fucked it up by losing. The reason Dana hasn't (and won't) strip McGregor is because Conor is going to "drop" the 155 belt and fight GSP for the 165 belt.

Announcement coming soon (within 16 days).

That's crazy, but how are you so sure?

he likes to go in the media and tease all kinds of crap. let's see what actually happens
{<huh}

He didn't tease jack shit.

The interviewer asks him questions and he answers.

Best move for him, like to see him lean like mentioned above. Just seems to have more gas in the tank when a lil less muscled. Is GSP vs Mystic Mac in the works, no doubt just a matter of time now probably.

Gsp isnt fighting khabib lmao. Gsp wants to wrestlef*** Conor for that big paycheck and no one else.
If GSP takes Conor down, he will absolutely maul him. He finishes Conor 10/10 times if he can successfully keep Mcgregor on the mat.

Preparing for a 160lb titleshot with Conor perhaps?

Back