GSP is healthy and probably going back to WW.

Sarge3000

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

As it was long suspected, it's probable that GSP won't fight at MW anymore.

Remember, he was 190lbs before the Bisping fight after the weigh-in and couldn't get back up to his walking weight of 200lbs, along with numerous health problems (probably caused by his diet).

Obviously at 190lbs, he can still fight at 185lbs. But he would be fighting against guys like Rockhold, Romero, etc...Who walk at 200, sometimes even 220lbs.

Do you think its realistic for him to fight at MW, or does it make sense to drop to WW considering his body is obviously damaged by going to 200lbs+ through diet alone?

If he took PEDs, he could make MW. Says it in interview too.

Personally, I would still love to see a Whittaker fight, but at WW.

Logical, Bisping was a once in a lifetime opportunity

He should vacate the title and then challenge Whitaker to a fight at 180 lbs.

Looks like Dana is gonna be mad at him...then he'll remember that he's the only one of the companies top 5-7 draws that wants to fight at all and will happily give him what he wants.

Would be a wise move for GSP to leave the division, man is a legend but I can't see him beating any top 5 mw.

Gsp juiced his way to 185 and knew once he came back , with all the testing= wouldn’t be able to juice and would lose the mass quickly .. that colitis story is pure bs..

Well, no surprise really. So much for that airtight defend the belt clause.

Well most fans with sense kinda saw that but even we expected at least the decency to unify the tittle before he exists just because Robert ain't exactly the biggest MW out there.

No one thinks he can defeat Weidman, Luke or even Romero or Jacare (guys that on paper maybe he can do something overall match up wise).

The Bisping situation was a joke, a dude that got lucky on a night that Luke done goofed with his own ego.

GSP just wanted the 'stats' in his record, the true test was that damn super-fight prime vs prime with Anderson now he goes cherry picking freaking Bisping a dude that who knows if he even is top 10 in his own division in the UFC.. cause he ain't top 10 worldwide that's for sure.

Last edited:
GSP is a scumbag...we already knew that, but this interview just confirms it.

Stay away from WW, GSP.

This division is Wonderboy's and you can't have it back.

"It's in my contract guys. No really it's written in my contract that Whittaker is next. Why doesn't anyone believe me?"

I'm a big fan of GSP but this is bullshit he's ducking Whittaker hard

"It's in my contract guys. No really it's written in my contract that Whittaker is next. Why doesn't anyone believe me?"

That was before he was diagnosed with terminal diaper rash

Gsp is healthy at @170, but @185 he has divirshitercolitus

He just said in video he won't be returning to MW so it doesnt matter what we think. Looks like Tyquil get his money fight maybe that will shut him up finally about fighting gatekeeping LWs like Diaz

Looks like Dana is gonna be mad at him...then he'll remember that he's the only one of the companies top 5-7 draws that wants to fight at all and will happily give him what he wants.
It's basically him and conor thats draws big with several stars out and retired...Dana won't say shit to either one.

Back