GSP is clean, the secret to his Muscular build is GYMNASTICS proof pics inside

The secret is that weird planking position while reading a book video circa 19 years ago

If you remember that vid you are old and smell of radishes

its easier to perform gymnastics if youre a manlet. tall guys with long limbs have to move their bodies further with less leverage. all the great ones are 5'6 and under
true but does it stunt their growth? it seems all them start really early but don't grow taller the average top level male gymnast height is 5 foot 4.

true but does it stunt their growth? it seems all them start really early but don't grow taller the average top level male gymnast height is 5 foot 4.

not as far as i know. tall ones just end up having girlfriends and a life cause theyre not manlets

no, but the taller kids are weeded out early.

Gymanist are 100 percent natural, and super jacked like GSP, and they do nothing but carry their body weight all their lives, GSP has been doing Gymnastics for a long time and has similar physique.

gymnast-muscles-276x300.png

jake-dalton.jpg

Jake-Biceps.jpg

muscular-athletes-3.jpg

Are you fucking retarded?

Some naturally muscular women can be very hot, not the bodybuilding type though, they ruin it for everyoneThe key is to keep their body fat percentage natural, some fat on muscles still looks sexy.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-10025-1342713765-7.gif

she is not muscular,she looks like a normal healthy female, they call that athletic or fit.

no, but the taller kids are weeded out early.

Don't they put the taller ones on different routines? like the floor routine that seems like a taller leaner gymnast would be best on that.

What you goofs fail to realize is that getting jacked is easy, getting thick and shredded is tougher but do-able all natty but what's really tough is being thick and shredded and still having more than 2 minutes worth of gas and still having technique. Looking good (thick and shredded) AND performing good in MMA is nearly impossible without steroids. You can't have it all and before USADA you had way too many ripped and jacked fighters performing at an insane level. Guys not only having insane cardio but also taking huge damage and still walking forward WHILE looking like body builders. So yeah, its possible to look like that in gymnastics and be clean but not in the toughest most grueling, brutal and athletic sport in the world: MMA. That's why i always say it has the best athletes.

If Artem Lobov did gymnastics would there be a discipline that he has a biomechanical advantage in?

Now that SBG & Irish Edmond have cleaned up MMA; maybe they want to clean out the Olympics.

Everyone is natty

#istillbelieve

Its funny how everyone blames steroids when they see a man that has some muscles. lol god damn i swear.. i have muscles.. im built .. im a small guy im 5'6 - 5'7 165lbs never been higher than that. im lean toned.. iv had a " six pack " since i was in middle school.. iv never taken steroids, i dont even take pre workouts (i tried a couple and almost threw up so stuck to my regular berries and half a banana and some pinaple before my workouts) .. im lucky i guess or could it be genetics? i dunno but i do know i workout regularly i try and eat well i never let myself get out of shape .. i mean jsut fucking take care of yourself and exercise people, its not that fucking hard. Sure some have it tougher than others but dont automatically assume steroids steroids steroids everytime u see a fucking muscle on someone. Fuck.

No American Olympian is clean. LOL

If you believe that America wins all those gold medals because they are better athletes by birth, then you are delusional.

We have a lot of money and an intricate doping system, which is a big part of our Olympic success. Just my opinion.

All the big countries have a doping system.

Americans think it's just Russia lol

All toned/built black guys are on steroids. Even the elementary and junior high black kids are. They have to be. There's no way they can have muscle definition and be toned at such a young age. It's impossible. Genetics don't exist.

Some naturally muscular women can be very hot, not the bodybuilding type though, they ruin it for everyoneThe key is to keep their body fat percentage natural, some fat on muscles still looks sexy.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-10025-1342713765-7.gif
tenor.gif

Back