GSP is clean, the secret to his Muscular build is GYMNASTICS proof pics inside

The black guy is 100% a roider or ex-roider enjoying the proven prolonged benefits of steroids which last way beyond cycle time.

All Natural, I think doing gymnastics at a young age actually stunts their growth? must male gymnast are under 5 foot 7, and most women are tiny too.

aea51730cbffb2638ac6be93ae74a384--best-muscle-building-workout-mens-gymnastics.jpg

No American Olympian is clean. LOL

If you believe that America wins all those gold medals because they are better athletes by birth, then you are delusional.

We have a lot of money and an intricate doping system, which is a big part of our Olympic success. Just my opinion.

All the big countries have a doping system.

how fuckin dare you

GSP isn't doing gymnastics. He's doing touch butt in the gym.

All Natural, I think doing gymnastics at a young age actually stunts their growth? must male gymnast are under 5 foot 7, and most women are tiny too.

aea51730cbffb2638ac6be93ae74a384--best-muscle-building-workout-mens-gymnastics.jpg

its easier to perform gymnastics if youre a manlet. tall guys with long limbs have to move their bodies further with less leverage. all the great ones are 5'6 and under

Those gymnasts are about as natural as Kim Kardashian's ass.

Yeah, that's why my parents made me start training basketball when I was 3y.o.
I'm now 6'7

My older brother started gymnastics when he was 6y.o. and ended up being only 5'2

really because here are 13 that were caught doping that literally took me 15 seconds to find on google. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Doping_cases_in_gymnastics
if they will take peds of any sort steroids cant be out of the question

I went through all of them. None of the men tested positive for steroids, though correct me if I'm wrong. I saw positive for cocaine, marijuana, and one guy faked his age.

I'm not arguing gymnasts are clean. I just don't see it on that list.

If those guys are clean my dick is bigger than 6 and a half inches.

Yeah roids would hinder a Gymnast, it would be counter productive they would get tighter and more bulky, these guys are natural and very flexible and functional, they also have massive biceps from lifting on the rings and bars, they are like Apes who have strong grip and arms from constantly walking with their arms and climbing trees.

062929fa8de82d7a902cf1a67a7ae61da21d225f.jpg

92c7300e080a6f76855352624a95907d.jpg

8552262.jpeg

us-mens-gymnastics-2016-rio-olympics-03.jpg
Depends how its used, roids doesn't hinder gymnist, being stiff and bulky hinders gymnist.
It's about how you use the sauce, if they microdose they would see nothing but benefits athletically, that goes for every physical sport.

I don't think every gymnist is clean, there's no examples because the benefit comes in the recovery for that certain application.

Why is it impossible for some people to believe that you're able to become very physically fit without the aid of anabolic steroids? Strict diet and lots of training. I don't understand why it's so hard to grasp.
its not about becoming incredibly fit its about competing at the highest levels.

This guy is puffy and bloated from the side, Donnel Whittenburg.

That physique comes from artistic gymnastics where all competitors have to train and compete extensively on the high bar and rings.

GSP is an alien believing dumbass who primarily does tumbling;

Great fighter back in the day but he's lost his mind.

Edit:

Yes but this thread is about MUSCLE and STEROIDS.

No gymnast has tested positive for STEROIDS, they tend to test positive for weight loss drugs and stimulants, usually female competitors.

[<dunn]

I think it's amazing how the cheaters are always the best at everything. I remember being in college and watching as the smartest fucking dudes cheated on their tests. They didn't do it because they needed to. They did it because they were too busy trying to polish their academic resumes so that they would get transfer into places like Berkeley or M.I.T. They always got away with it. The professors always winked and nodded. They always got into their university of choice.

There are plenty of sports where you can be well-built without being on the juice.

I used to paddle competitively and most boaters were shredded, women included. Didn't seem to much matter whether it was a C-boater or kayaker, they're built like gymnasts, lean and ripped. It was the women that kept me going, even though I lost consistently to the same two guys all the time. They both made the Olympic team so I didn't lose a lot of sleep over it, lol.

Some naturally muscular women can be very hot, not the bodybuilding type though, they ruin it for everyoneThe key is to keep their body fat percentage natural, some fat on muscles still looks sexy.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-10025-1342713765-7.gif

Last edited:
Gymnasts are ripped and jacked, true. But NONE has a protruding gut.

Back