GSP is clean, the secret to his Muscular build is GYMNASTICS proof pics inside

There are plenty of sports where you can be well-built without being on the juice.

I used to paddle competitively and most boaters were shredded, women included. Didn't seem to much matter whether it was a C-boater or kayaker, they're built like gymnasts, lean and ripped. It was the women that kept me going, even though I lost consistently to the same two guys all the time. They both made the Olympic team so I didn't lose a lot of sleep over it, lol.

Gymanist are 100 percent natural, and super jacked like GSP, and they do nothing but carry their body weight all their lives, GSP has been doing Gymnastics for a long time and has similar physique.

gymnast-muscles-276x300.png

jake-dalton.jpg

Jake-Biceps.jpg

muscular-athletes-3.jpg
Gsp started gymnastics later in his career,

The photos in the OP are dodgy because one is a model shot, one is a guy pumped straining all he can in the middle of a workout and one is a well timed photo of Whittenburg who is bulky but a bit fat.

Most gymnasts are well within the natural limit FFMI of 23 or 24.

They gave a lot of local hypertrophy to their arms which makes them look a bit bigger than they are.

Gymnast are yoked man, how is Donnell a bit fat dude is jacked to the gills here is another photo
2d66b9bf8b1d90934fd29c060a94504d--donnell-whittenburg-danell-leyva.jpg

GSP isn't even built like anyone in those pics lol

Gymnast are yoked man, how is Donnell a bit fat dude is jacked to the gills here is another photo
2d66b9bf8b1d90934fd29c060a94504d--donnell-whittenburg-danell-leyva.jpg

He's not fat, fat.

If you see him in motion he doesn't look completely like a rock and his mass definitely stands out in gymnastics.

That picture looks pretty insane though maybe he is one of a small very, very small percentage on the juice.

Overall the sport is clearly nothing like 100m or MMA in any aspect of PED's and definitely not AAS.

Its hard to say what is actually possible naturally. There is no doubt you can get very big, strong and shredded naturally. And some people have knowledge, discipline and dedication that is probably unimaginable to a lot of other people. Could all those olympians be juicing? Absolutely. Could they all be natural? Maybe. Before I would say no way in hell but back then even though I weight lifted a lot I really had no idea what I was doing, didnt know how to train, rest or eat properly. An average gym bro cannot assume what is possible based off his experience. Odds are they dont know what theyre doing either even if theyre highly motivated. Now that I have a better understanding Im seeing the possibilities. I can only imagine at this point but if someone were to be highly obsessive, dedicated and disciplined and understood proper training methods and diet and did this for years and years with little to no cheat days who knows whats possible. It may be hard to imagine those physiques are possible naturally but perhaps they are.

Gymnist don't get caught cause there's no added benefit doing being on juice while in competition

gymnist don't stack steroids like bodybuilders do, But you would have to be ignorant to believe a gymnist wouldn't benefit from microdosing to keep recovery levels high.

They never have to pass a superhuman threshold, they can keep their levels at a constant high so they never see the adverse effects of a long heavy training session a natural athlete would.

When people say every major athlete is on steroids, that doesn't mean they are shooting up everynight stacking juice to get big.

It means that 2-3 days a week a natural athlete feels "strong" the un natty athlete gets that feeling 5-6 days a week

jardine and rashad would tweak their nipples cause that's where they hid the roids at

Its hard to say what is actually possible naturally. There is no doubt you can get very big, strong and shredded naturally. And some people have knowledge, discipline and dedication that is probably unimaginable to a lot of other people. Could all those olympians be juicing? Absolutely. Could they all be natural? Maybe. Before I would say no way in hell but back then even though I weight lifted a lot I really had no idea what I was doing, didnt know how to train, rest or eat properly. An average gym bro cannot assume what is possible based off his experience. Odds are they dont know what theyre doing either even if theyre highly motivated. Now that I have a better understanding Im seeing the possibilities. I can only imagine at this point but if someone were to be highly obsessive, dedicated and disciplined and understood proper training methods and diet and did this for years and years with little to no cheat days who knows whats possible. It may be hard to imagine those physiques are possible naturally but perhaps they are.

A lot of supplements contain stuff that helps you build muscle and will give you a more solid muscular hardness, so who knows anymore, the only way you can tell if someone is truly natural or a genetic freak is if they don't even use bodybuilding supplements.

Gymnist don't get caught cause there's no added benefit doing being on juice while in competition

gymnist don't stack steroids like bodybuilders do, But you would have to be ignorant to believe a gymnist wouldn't benefit from microdosing to keep recovery levels high.

They never have to pass a superhuman threshold, they can keep their levels at a constant high so they never see the adverse effects of a long heavy training session a natural athlete would.

When people say every major athlete is on steroids, that doesn't mean they are shooting up everynight stacking juice to get big.

It means that 2-3 days a week a natural athlete feels "strong" the un natty athlete gets that feeling 5-6 days a week

Yeah roids would hinder a Gymnast, it would be counter productive they would get tighter and more bulky, these guys are natural and very flexible and functional, they also have massive biceps from lifting on the rings and bars, they are like Apes who have strong grip and arms from constantly walking with their arms and climbing trees.

062929fa8de82d7a902cf1a67a7ae61da21d225f.jpg

92c7300e080a6f76855352624a95907d.jpg

8552262.jpeg

us-mens-gymnastics-2016-rio-olympics-03.jpg

Back