GSP is clean, the secret to his Muscular build is GYMNASTICS proof pics inside

The photos in the OP are dodgy because one is a model shot, one is a guy pumped straining all he can in the middle of a workout and one is a well timed photo of Whittenburg who is bulky but a bit fat.

Most gymnasts are well within the natural limit FFMI of 23 or 24.

They gave a lot of local hypertrophy to their arms which makes them look a bit bigger than they are.
"Dodgy" ?

No shit sherlock.

giphy.gif

There's a paltry amount of money in gymnastics compared to a prestige event like 100m.

So cash cows like Maurice Greene and Justin Gatlin piss hot whilst Serbian gymnasts in the OP are on the next level stuff to pass the tests.
All those track guys are juiced up that's y I hate it now even usain coach admits to that shit

13 olympic medals in gymnastics have been forfeited do to failed drug tests. Some people just want that extra advantage, whether it actually helps or not.

Yes but this thread is about MUSCLE and STEROIDS.

No gymnast has tested positive for STEROIDS, they tend to test positive for weight loss drugs and stimulants, usually female competitors.

Dude no gymnast has ever tested positive for steroids at the Olympics, world championships or in training EVER.

This is not 100m where 50% are getting caught and you assume the other 50% are getting away with it.

It's hard to believe if you are used to watching sleazy drug abusing cage fighters but gymnastics is a clean sport.

Once again THERE HAS NEVER BEEN AN OLYMPIC CALIBRE GYMNAST WHO TESTED POSITIVE FOR STEROIDS.
really because here are 13 that were caught doping that literally took me 15 seconds to find on google. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Doping_cases_in_gymnastics
if they will take peds of any sort steroids cant be out of the question

13 times actually where they had to forfeit their medal. And so many more popped before they had the chance to win.

Dude no gymnast has ever tested positive for steroids at the Olympics, world championships or in training EVER.

This is not 100m where 50% are getting caught and you assume the other 50% are getting away with it.

It's hard to believe if you are used to watching sleazy drug abusing cage fighters but gymnastics is a clean sport.

Once again THERE HAS NEVER BEEN AN OLYMPIC CALIBRE GYMNAST WHO TESTED POSITIVE FOR STEROIDS.

Ok, but has GSP been doing gymnastics his whole career? I thought he only got into that since he vacated.

He had started using gymnastics during training prior to his hiatus.

It's been well-documented how serious GSP took training and spent hours daily doing it. He never pissed hot before, and was a strong advocate of more stringent testing before he even took time off.

Been tested 10 times since re-entering the testing pool, still hasn't pissed hot. Haters gonna hate... is normal.

really because here are 13 that were caught doping that literally took me 15 seconds to find on google. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Doping_cases_in_gymnastics
if they will take peds of any sort steroids cant be out of the question

Funny I already found that before posting in this thread.

A grand total of ZERO tested positive for ANABOLIC STEROIDS.

In contrast in 100m I can think of;

Tim Montgomery
Dwayne Chambers
Linford Christie
Justin Gatlin
Ben Johnson

Who tested directly positive for anabolic steroids.

Further I can think of;

Marion Jones
Maurice Greene
Donovan Bailey

Who were busted in court cases and I don't even follow 100m but I do follow gymnastics.

Why is it impossible for some people to believe that you're able to become very physically fit without the aid of anabolic steroids? Strict diet and lots of training. I don't understand why it's so hard to grasp.

These guys surely lift weights right

You can't look like that just from gymnastics?

Yeah most of the bigger guys do, not all gymnasts do but there is a big variation in body size from competitor to competitor.

Uchimura has a BMI of 21 whereas Donnel Whittenburg has a BMI of 28.5.

That said an hour on rings then an hour on high bar is a killer.

lol @ these guys saying that those who claim these athletes aren't clean are "meatballs" who "never worked out".

Sounds like you're the ones who have never hit the gym, because you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

Oh, but I do. I used to get accused of juicing all the time and I wouldn't know where to get steroids if I wanted them. I'm not saying plenty of athletes aren't clean, I just think it's funny that people assume 'steroids' when they see someone that's jacked. I haven't touched a weight in about a year and people still ask me if I work out. Just because your delta genetics make you feel like a frail little girl walking around in everyday life doesn't mean it's not possible to look great without chemical assistance.

My point being, not everybody is on the juice just because they're jacked and ripped up.

Why is it impossible for some people to believe that you're able to become very physically fit without the aid of anabolic steroids? Strict diet and lots of training. I don't understand why it's so hard to grasp.

Agreed they are not even big, just 'nicely proportioned'.

It's like no shit a guy who gets government funding to swing around on a bar all day instead of working a real job has big arms.

Anabolic steroids for gymnastics is actually harmful. They get their mass from lifting their own body weight. Steroids would lead to too much mass(water weight included) causing more resistance which is a hinderance. Last time I heard of anyone get caught for a banned substance was I think last year not American 100% was a European (just can't remember the crazy long name and too lazy to look it up) and it was called Melodin? Which increase blood flow and red blood cell count.

Last edited:
Anabolic steroids for gymnastics is actually harmful. They get their mass from lifting their own body weight. Steroids would lead to too much mass(water weight included) causing more resistance which is a hinderance. Last time I heard of anyone get caught for a banned substance was I think last year not American 100% was a European (just can't remember the crazy long name and too lazy to look it up) and it was called Melodin? Which increase blood flow and red blood cell count.

I think you are thinking of meldonium.

Back