GSP: " I Want Khabib Nurmagomedov because He is undefeated"

I love this matchup, and stylistically, it is just great for GSP. I am guessing boring jabfest 50-45, but still love it.

It will be very hard to argue against GSP in the top 3 goat list now.

His comeback has been truly amazing for his legacy, and he will have sponsors till he dies.

It will be a sick fight. Khabib vs GSP, Conor, Ferg, Lee are all super good fights. If Khabib keeps winning, these fights get even more interesting.

Why would he want to do that?
Nothing to be gained by doing that.
Nothing to gain by proving you’re still the best while also proving you’re not cherry picking fights? I fail to see how shutting up all doubters is not gaining something. What could anyone say about him if he took that fight? Even if he lost, he goes down as having the heart of a true fighter till his last fight.

Lol, not even close. GSP was 10% BF at 190 during bisping fight. Khabib isn't 10% at any point at 155 let alone 190
Nobody is talking about BF.
They both walk around between 190-200.... end of point.

if georges makes 155 then khabib is done. georges is like batman in the sense that if he shows up, hes fully prepared.

GSP is a great guy and a super difficult match up for Khabib

It will be a great match, but let's also be real, he want Khabib because it's an easier match up for him than Woodley

Why would GSP care even a little bit about Woodley?

GSP is the undeniable greatest welterweight. He beat everyone in that division for many years. There's nothing left for him to do there.

It doesn't matter who's champion at WW, if GSP looks at other divisions, some people are going to say he's ducking that guy.

If there's anyone in the world that has nothing left to prove in a division, it's GSP at welterweight.

Why would GSP care even a little bit about Woodley?

GSP is the undeniable greatest welterweight. He beat everyone in that division for many years. There's nothing left for him to do there.

It doesn't matter who's champion at WW, if GSP looks at other divisions, some people are going to say he's ducking that guy.

If there's anyone in the world that has nothing left to prove in a division, it's GSP at welterweight.

Nah, you know that is'nt like that

Woodley is the WW Champ, and already defended
WW was his division

There will ever be more prestige at win (again) belt at higher weight class

Win again WW title from the current solid champ will at least be as big as add a third wc to his collection going 1 wc below

Again, reality is Woodley represent a much more dangerous fight, and a declined GSP is being smart at pick Khabib

I think it'll happen. Conor would rather take a chance fighting GSP than Khabib i'd bet.

Wha
I dont care about them. I think the size differential and experience disparity and gsps overall skill level makes this fight perfect.
T size difference are you talking about? GSP have had to put weight on to fight at 185. Khabib would actually have to loose weight to fight at 185. They are very, very close in size. I'm a fan of both and it would be a great fight. They should make a new weight class at 165 and let them fight for the title. It wiuld be a win win situation. If GSP wins, he didn't skip anybody in rankings and Khabib didn't loose the 155 title and therefore can still fight Tony, Lee...etc.

If GSP can make 155, there is no way in hell that Khabib can outgrapple GSP.
To be honest i think he'd do it and he'd do it pretty easily. Khabibs gas tank is what he needs to worry about because i think a fresh khabib takes GSP down and beats him up, but as he tires it becomes much more GSPs fight IMO

GSP is a true WW. I don’t think he can make 155 and keep the same pace he did at 170

I do think he is a much more talented fighter though

Oh and if GSP beat Khabib and is 3 time weight champion (effectively simultaneously) he is GOAT now and forever. Nobody will ever beat that

I can't believe so many people thinking GSP would run though Khabib. It wont happen. First LW fight, will be 36-37. Khabib is middle of his prime. Match up wise, maybe its a slight advantage but Khabib is no chump. If hes on top of GSP which is a good bet, thats nothing like anyone GSPs ever faced. He's a hell of a lot better than hendricks and very unorthodox. Khabib 7/10 at this point

Nah, you know that is'nt like that

Woodley is the WW Champ, and already defended
WW was his division

There will ever be more prestige at win (again) belt at higher weight class

Win again WW title from the current solid champ will at least be as big as add a third wc to his collection going 1 wc below

Again, reality is Woodley represent a much more dangerous fight, and a declined GSP is being smart at pick Khabib

I agree, a fight against Woodley does absolutely nothing for GSP's legacy, only morons would think that

I listened to the gsp interview and everything he said about khabib and maybe I seriously completely missed it, if so my bad, but when did he actually say,
I Want Khabib Nurmagomedov because He is undefeated"

??

Back