GSP: " I Want Khabib Nurmagomedov because He is undefeated"

Khabib by being younger and training with bears since birth.

I thought GSP said “challenging smaller fighters makes you look bad”?

Just another example of GSP being a walking contradiction and a lair.

Khabib actually isn’t smaller than your average WW.

They are virtually the same size.

Make it at 165.

GSP gonna take Khabib's 0.

Terrible match up for Khabib, he isn't outwrestling GSP and with his Artem level reach he's gonna get jabbed to death.

U´re dreaming. From Khabib´s perspective, even if he wins, GSP´s Nuthuggaz will say he was way past his prime... And they would be right.

HAHA, you are right about that. As a GSP fan it would be painful to watch but also he isn't in his prime and has had knee surgeries on both knees. So it would be a little bit of truth and a little bit of excuse.

GSP is probably the absolute worst match-up for Khabib that exists below 185 lbs.

I got GSP if it happens. He must be really confident about his ability to make 155, he has flirted around with that weight class quite a bit lately. Even though his MW championship was a bit of a sham I’d give GSP all the credit in the world for being a 3 division champ.

At 155 Khabib has a chance...not a good chance but a chance. That'd be a horrific cut for GSP.

With that said GSP 50-45

Kabib has never even defended the belt yet, which he got from the number 11 ranked fighter , not even a guy in the top 5.

Gsp had the longest reign at ww ever and just choked the life out of an ex lhw for the mw strap and some people don’t think he’d just walk right through him?

This fight will look just like gsp Hughes 2

If they were to fight today(kahib and Hughes) I’d give Hughes a damn good chance.

If kabib fought the Hughes that gsp took the belt from I’d give kabib almost zero chance.

Hughes was a better kabib.

Back