GSP: " I Want Khabib Nurmagomedov because He is undefeated"

I want GSP vs Khabib. Once GSP destroys Khabib, no one will be able to claim he isn't the GOAT anymore. Especially with Juicehead Jones and Anabolic Silva out of that argument.

I don't think releasing the belt for third time would be an issue .. it gives UFC leverage and it also makes division exciting for open belt

I'd have no problem with Khabib vs. GSP if GSP wants it.

Everything he does, he go's further and further, wants the fight that makes him feel excited because it's a big challenge, wants to beat a guy on the rise, don't tell him he can't do something because he will do it........... avoided Silva like the bubonic plague........

why didnt silva go to ww or to fight jones?

Post-USADA GSP lookin' pudgy against an over-the-hill Bisping.

Khabib will win at 170. GSP can barely make 170 these days. No way he's ever going to 155.

Umm are you aware that GSP is a welterweight and had to put on weight to fight at 185?

As far as the matchup goes, it would definitely be interesting to see 2 of most highly skilled grapplers in mma go against each other, strength against strength. I think they nullify each other's wrestling and GSP wins with better striking.

Post-USADA GSP lookin' pudgy against an over-the-hill Bisping.

Khabib will win at 170. GSP can barely make 170 these days. No way he's ever going to 155.
Its actually amazing how much flat out wrong BS you managed to cram into one post.

He'll want mcgregor if he comes availible first.

Umm are you aware that GSP is a welterweight and had to put on weight to fight at 185?

As far as the matchup goes, it would definitely be interesting to see 2 of most highly skilled grapplers in mma go against each other, strength against strength. I think they nullify each other's wrestling and GSP wins with better striking.

Its a little more in question because this is a rapidly aging GSP who has had surgery on both knees. He doesn't have the explosiveness he used to have. Even so, I would still take old GSP over Khabib. Prime GSP I think murders him.

I think Khabib will surprise us with his underrated striking game

I thought GSP said “challenging smaller fighters makes you look bad”?

Just another example of GSP being a walking contradiction and a lair.

I assume he was talking about asking the smaller fighter to come up to your weight class. If he drops to 155lb to fight him he is no longer the smaller fighter.

Anderson never said he could make 170, to my memory.

Last edited:
GSP winning belts at 3 weights would be huge.

Khabib being able to impose his will on a legend like GSP and remain undefeated would be even bigger.

Win/win and I'm sure it would sell just fine.
"Khabib being able to impose his will on a legend like GSP and remain undefeated would be even bigger."

How? GSP is way past his prime. Little relevance historically.

Great fight but i dont see gsp makin 155

This GSP guy really wants that P4P GOAT title. I like him. He's also clean. Or never failed a test. If mighty mouse won the 135 title. Idk. He's small at 125. That would be a huge feat but I think MM is afraid of bigger guys.

"Khabib being able to impose his will on a legend like GSP and remain undefeated would be even bigger."

How? GSP is way past his prime. Little relevance historically.
Its huge. Gsp still manage to win a mw title. I dont give a shit what you think of the count,point is he handled a guy who used to fight at lhw. For khabib to beat a guy that accomplished is insane and a huge boost...to the legacy ::echo::

Its huge. Gsp still manage to win a mw title. I dont give a shit what you think of the count,point is he handled a guy who used to fight at lhw. For khabib to beat a guy that accomplished is insane and a huge boost...to the legacy ::echo::
U´re dreaming. From Khabib´s perspective, even if he wins, GSP´s Nuthuggaz will say he was way past his prime... And they would be right.

U´re dreaming. From Khabib´s perspective, even if he wins, GSP´s Nuthuggaz will say he was way past his prime... And they would be right.
I dont care about them. I think the size differential and experience disparity and gsps overall skill level makes this fight perfect.

I dont care about them. I think the size differential and experience disparity and gsps overall skill level makes this fight perfect.
uh? even if GSP were 50 yrs old? 60?

Back