GSP: " I Want Khabib Nurmagomedov because He is undefeated"

I can't even picture a 155 GSP
Sherdog can't even picture a 155 Matt Hughes

GSP will never make 155 especially for a title fight with no extra pound. Mark my words.

I thought GSP said “challenging smaller fighters makes you look bad”?

Just another example of GSP being a walking contradiction and a lair.

Lmao khabib called him out. Khabib barely makes weight or misses. Khabib never stepped up to 170.. GSP did step up to mw. That contradiction theory, was just destroyed

i'd like to see GSP have 1 or 2 fights before fighting kabib

Nightmare matchup for Khabib. GSP by jabbing Khabibs face into oblivion.
GSP is pretty much a nightmare match up for most guys.

Great striking and wrestling, both defensive and offensively sound.

Everything he does, he go's further and further, wants the fight that makes him feel excited because it's a big challenge, wants to beat a guy on the rise, don't tell him he can't do something because he will do it........... avoided Silva like the bubonic plague........

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

yesjacknicholson.gif

xM35K.gif

Don't see this ending well for GSP, even if it's at 170. Khabib is in his prime while GSP looked a shadow of his former self against Bisping.

Khabib via TKO in an awkward striking match.

It’ll happen.

We will all watch.

GSP will become the first fighter to ever win a belt in three different weight classes.

GOAT gonna GOAT.
Nightmare matchup for Khabib. GSP by jabbing Khabibs face into oblivion.
GSP > Khabib
GSP 50-45
GSP is pretty much a nightmare match up for most guys.

Great striking and wrestling, both defensive and offensively sound.
hqdefault.jpg

It does make you look bad and cowardly when you are a bigger fighter calling out a smaller guy to move up in weight to fight you.

it never looks bad when someone can make weight in a division below, does so, and fights guys in the division they fight at naturally.

GSP would be doing it the right way. You probably know a fighter and ex champ who did it the wrong way and more cowardly way.

And whether or not GSP is actually bigger than Khabib is debatable.

Everything he does, he go's further and further, wants the fight that makes him feel excited because it's a big challenge, wants to beat a guy on the rise, don't tell him he can't do something because he will do it........... avoided Silva like the bubonic plague........

turns out silva was a dirty drug cheat. hindisght 20/20 gsp got it right. cant fault the dude

GSP is a great guy and a super difficult match up for Khabib

It will be a great match, but let's also be real, he want Khabib because it's an easier match up for him than Woodley

Please no... fight Ferguson (when healthy), Lee and someone else before this fight.

GSP wouldnt be able to perform optimum at 155, hes never competed there. Sure throw him in there vs Khabib, a guy who fights at LW regurlarly and still walks around your size

Back