GSP: " I Want Khabib Nurmagomedov because He is undefeated"

I agree, but I think if Khabib wins over any contender except Lee (whom Ferguson already defeated) would solidify Khabib as the champion. But I hope we do get to see Ferguson vs Nurmagomedov one day. I only think Ferguson may have aged a little bit after his rehab. He isn't getting any younger at 34 and he probably won't fight until some point next year.
I agree style wise khabib beats down Lee ...easy too but I think Tony's wild scramble game..... dangerous sub game and endless cardio/ chin and grit is the perfect combo to upset khabib and pull off a 4th or 5 the rnd finish.....hardest stylistic matchup and best skill level fight at 155 for the eagle

It's not that khabib won't be the favorite...he will ....but the best chance for him to loose decisively is definitely against tony

Lol, GSP.

Somebody drum up an undefeated FW for him.

25 minutes of effective jab and takedown defence. I’d rather not. Ben Askren vs Khabib would be far more interesting to me because both of their striking is shite.

GSP would box Khabibs head off

HAHA, you are right about that. As a GSP fan it would be painful to watch but also he isn't in his prime and has had knee surgeries on both knees. So it would be a little bit of truth and a little bit of excuse.
That's even worse than ankle surgeries on both knees.

Back