GSP "I have something new for this next fight"

I truly hope to see GSP with a more aggressive Muay Thai game. I am not complaining about his style and I truly like how he is one of the most intelligent, calculated and strategic fighters in the UFC. We all saw what happens to a great in Anderson Silva who is always fighting with exciting flare taking wild risks because he is so good, but when he went up against someone as good in Weidman, it finally caught up with him.

I admire how Georges works on the most effective moves and maintaining position over his opponent to minimize risk as much as possible to never have happen again what happened at UFC 69. It's just that Georges is so good, that he can totally BAM it up a notch or two I believe without having to worry about his opponents. Maybe being such a nice guy, he is prone to giving his opponents too much respect.

That is very hard to imagine. Highly unlikely too.

Perhaps a bolo punch? I better not get drunk.

does he have a superman spinning backfist?

ooh ooh, i know! Showtime superman jab off teh cage! :redface:

but in all seriousness, id love it to be some improved MT skills he learned from JWP and the Thais he brought in. though, hes trained with Skarbowski in the past...im sure GSP has some decent MT by now.

he doesn't even have to come up with something new to keep me riveted... never get tired of watching GSP at work.

I love popping into these threads solely for the sheer volume of whining and arguing.

Additionally, it's a great escape from the endless Silva vs. Weidman threads.

GSP always says that he's got a new trick for his next fight, that he has something special. It's not like he's going to do some back flipping dragon kick. He's going to try and implement a solid gameplan that will allow him to win convincingly, and Hendricks will attempt to either decapitate him with that left hand or out wrestle him like he did to Carlos Condit. Bottom line: we will see generally the same GSP that we always see, and it will be no less impressive than it always is when he makes Hendricks look like he's nowhere near the same level as the champ.

does he have a superman spinning backfist?

ooh ooh, i know! Showtime superman jab off teh cage! :redface:

but in all seriousness, id love it to be some improved MT skills he learned from JWP and the Thais he brought in. though, hes trained with Skarbowski in the past...im sure GSP has some decent MT by now.

He does. He will never use it though. He could participate in a Glory grand slam and just jab away all night. :icon_lol:

I love popping into these threads solely for the sheer volume of whining and arguing.

Additionally, it's a great escape from the endless Silva vs. Weidman threads.

tumblr_ld4r2rutML1qe3h1to1_1280.png

he's going to grow a bigger beard than hendricks

GSP gonna be coming with dat ESP.
As hendricks throws his left hand GSP dodges easily and stands on top of his hand.
Then he says "If you can touch me even once i will call you masta"

Crowd goes wild and proclaims GSP the new GOAT.
BAAAAAAA BAAAAAA

Let me guess. He is gonna jab, take him down, and hold him. It's about time he actually brings the pain, not brings the lame.

He went on to say he will be watching out for Hendricks left hand and is training very hard for this fight as per usual.

No shit?

I wonder what his secret weapon is though. I reckon he has identified a slight ***** in Hendricks' armour and it will be something like how he came out and jabbed Kos to a decision.

He's gonna make a mean face when the fight is starting. And then either jab or lay n pray his way to a UD.

Back