GSP hasn't finished a natural WW since 2007 (10 years ago)

Correct.

When's the last time GSP has done his signature backflip after a finish??

new fans are like, "signature backflip? what's that?".

old fans are like, "too long to remember, totally forgot he had one"

No GSP hasn't finished since the dinosaurs roamed thread isn't complete without Therassler chiming in, but in this instance I completely agree with you.

Troll (or dumbass) spotted.
Just ignore him.he called them cans without any legit reasons,and he can't make one.his best argument are
"Gsp fought cans","I completely destroyed your argument"
He also got loser mentality.

Just ignore him.he called them cans without any legit reasons,and he can't make one.his best argument are
He also go at loser mentality.

oh nice to see GSP fans gathering for a jerk circle.

He also got loser mentality.

LOL <Lmaoo><45> that's all you say about silva's opponent shit-for-brains.

Now we just need Ugotchaeld to have the worst sherdoggers in activity here.

Now we just need Ugotchaeld to have the worst sherdoggers in activity here.

Anyone neutral browsing through this thread would quickly identity you as the rotten apple in there. You're losing it bro. You sound like PositiveBalance after a Penn loss. E-suicide incoming.

It's pretty funny that you keep spewing shits, lies and delusionnal comments about GSP's opponents and then you cry about GSP's fans for debunking your bullshit. Hell, plenty of guys that aren't even GSP fans can see through your pile of shit. Seriously, you arguing that Bonnar is better than Hughes... You can't expect anyone to take you seriously.

Anyone neutral browsing through this thread would quickly identity you as the rotten apple in there. You're losing it bro. You sound like PositiveBalance after a Penn loss. E-suicide incoming.

<Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo><45>you are being owned since the first time I triggered your silly ass dipshit.

<Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo><45>you are being owned since the first time I triggered your silly ass dipshit.

plz-stop-post.jpg

It's pretty funny that you keep spewing shits, lies and delusionnal comments about GSP's opponents and then you cry about GSP's fans for debunking your bullshit. Hell, plenty of guys that aren't even GSP fans can see through your pile of shit. Seriously, you arguing that Bonnar is better than Hughes... You can't expect anyone to take you seriously.

Bonnar > Hughes

GSP was a great champion.

He has beaten every fighter he's ever faced.

#respect

Back