GSP hasn't finished a natural WW since 2007 (10 years ago)

serra a natural LW, lol. some of you guys will say anything to discredit someone. serra was 205lbs when he fought gsp. height isnt everything, serra is a big guy. i was 100lbs when i was 10, doesnt mean im a natural atomweight

nobody you stupid obsessive cunt. Since I completely destroyed you and exposed your retarded arguments, you stalk me around sherdog like an abandoned girl.
"I completely destroyed no you and exposed your retarded arguments"
That's the best argument you got.
I can do it too:
I completely destroyed and debunked every bullshit you said.
See? I can do it.thats the best way to win a argument when you're losing

and natural FW BJ Penn (in 2009).

So what? BJ Penn was the former UFC WW Champion, and beat Matt Hughes twice; who is probably a top 3 WW OAT. Penn could make the weight and comfortably compete against some of the best dudes in the division's history

Tell me three FW better than Condit, Diaz and Hendricks.

LMAO. Not sure if srs. Mendes(2x), Edgar(2x) are better wins than any of GSP's. Even the Kenny Florian and KZ fights were better wins than Condit

LOL, typical GSP fan mentality. Matt Hughes is a superman and Bonnar a bum.

That's all GSP fans do: shit on Silva-Jones and exaggerate the "level of competition" at WW. And you guys are willing to discredit two entire divisions of fighters just so you feel that GSP was better while he couldn't finish his GH doses....

gtfo.

No it's fans mentality who actually watched MMA back then.

Matt Hughes was the WW GOAT at the time he KO'd him, it's historical fact you fucking goof.

Bonnar was not only never a champion, he was never a contender, and never top 10 you fucking retard. His only bane to fame was losing the ultimate fighter.

"I completely destroyed no you and exposed your retarded arguments"
That's the best argument you got.
I can do it too:
I completely destroyed and debunked every bullshit you said.
See? I can do it.thats the best way to win a argument when you're losing

huge difference. I actually exposed your silliness for what they are. You're a pathetic GSP fan.

No it's fans mentality who actually watched MMA back then.

Matt Hughes was the WW GOAT at the time he KO'd him, it's historical fact you fucking goof.

Bonnar was not only never a champion, he was never a contender, and never top 10 you fucking retard. His only bane to fame was losing the ultimate fighter.

I watched MMA back then. Bonnar was in a more competitive pool than Hughes.....

huge difference. I actually exposed your silliness for what they are. You're a pathetic GSP fan.
You honest think anyone with common sense Take your word with seriously? Because that's the best argument you got.by saying you destroyed me when you're clearly not is going to proved that you're braindead in the internet.
You're just embarrassing yourself.
I debunked you,deal with it.

You honest think anyone with common sense Take your word with seriously? Because that's the best argument you got.by saying you destroyed me when you're clearly not is going to proved that you're braindead in the internet.
You're just embarrassing yourself.
I debunked you,deal with it.

Dumbass, all you do is drool and post the same image of Anderson. You're diseased.

Delusional GSP fans triggered. They don't want to accept the fact that GSP is an overrated fraud with an overrated resume.

Aldo, Fedor, Anderson > GSP

IMG_3422.JPG

GSP's last finish against a natural WW was against Hughes in 2007.

His last 2 finishes were against 5'5" natural LW Matt Serra (in 2008) and natural FW BJ Penn (in 2009).

How is GSP supposed to finish Michael Bisping?

Thoughts?

Thoughts? You have no fucking clue what "natural" means!

That's a lie GSP fans spread brainlessly around. Aldo faced much tougher opposition at WEC and UFC. GSP fought a bunch of LWs.
Alves - who's attempt at LW ended up with him missing weight
Hughes
Fitch
Shield
Nick Diaz
Condit
Koscheck
Daley
Hendricks

Just to name a few...

These are LWs to you?

Welll hes not fighting a natural WW next either so i guess he should be OK

I watched MMA back then. Bonnar was in a more competitive pool than Hughes.....

Lol in no can you make an honest argument who the overall better MMArtist is between Bonnar and Hughes.

Bonnar wasnt good at anything, literally sucked shit no matter where the fight went.

But please go on, and tell me how great Bonnar really was, and would've been a GOAT in another division.

Back