GSP hasn't finished a natural WW since 2007 (10 years ago)

How? GSP has fought better competition. Has better wins, less losses and he was a much bigger draw.

That's a lie GSP fans spread brainlessly around. Aldo faced much tougher opposition at WEC and UFC. GSP fought a bunch of LWs.

That's a lie GSP fans spread brainlessly around. Aldo faced much tougher opposition at WEC and UFC. GSP fought a bunch of LWs.
So koscheck,Hughes,fitch,Diaz,condit,alves,shield = lw.
Got it.

When GSP feels like letting his hands go, he has brutal power and knocks guys the fuck out. He is coming into the Bisping fight to headhunt. He knows he can't outgrapple the much bigger, high level countergrappler.

He is coming to put Bisping to sleep, period.

gsptkosjayhieron.gif

Yep, the WW division was a joke. And you know it.
Because you said so? Their record and skills doesn't match what you said.
But I know anderoid is.he got outstruck by ryo chonan,chris weidman and chael sonnen.

Because you said so? Their record and skills doesn't match what you said.
But I know anderoid is.he got outstruck by ryo chonan,chris weidman and chael sonnen.

LOL, good attempt to change subjects here. So, you're an Aldo AND GSP fan?

WW division was a joke. Look at what Maia did to it being a one-dimensional BJJ guy.

GSP couldn't finish WWs when he was on PEDs. He aint gonna finish a MW without them.

because Bisping is the worst fighter in history haven't you been paying attention

LOL, good attempt to change subjects here. So, you're an Aldo AND GSP fan?

WW division was a joke. Look at what Maia did to it being a one-dimensional BJJ guy.
"One dimensional" again because you says so? It seem like their skills and records doesn't match what you said.if you going to says they sucks atleast prove what your claim
"Good attempt to change subjects here"
No just stating fact.
0fead9f62ea9a81fc087b9d75dde6856.jpg

Losing by flying scissor heel hook and getting wrestlefucked by Chael on roids until he won doesn't mean he was outstruck, buddeh. That statement is ridiculous.

"One dimensional" again because you says so? It seem like their skills and records doesn't match what you said.if you going to says they sucks atleast prove what your claim
"Good attempt to change subjects here"
No just stating fact.
0fead9f62ea9a81fc087b9d75dde6856.jpg

Oh, how original...

how many times did you use that same image on GSP topics dumbass?

Losing by flying scissor heel hook and getting wrestlefucked by Chael on roids until he won doesn't mean he was out struck, buddeh. That statement is ridiculous.
Since everyone knows chael sonnen outstruck silva
Here's the proof that ryo chonan outstruct silva
http://www.espn.com/mma/fight/conversation/_/fightId/153569
Oh, how original...

how many times did you use that same image on GSP topics dumbass?
atleast I'm not bad as someone claiming gsp opponents sucks without any legit reasons or evidence

GSP's last finish against a natural WW was against Hughes in 2007.

His last 2 finishes were against 5'5" natural LW Matt Serra (in 2008) and natural FW BJ Penn (in 2009).

How is GSP supposed to finish Michael Bisping?

Thoughts?
He hasn't fought in 4 years Einstein. You're the worst.

Aldo finished one fighter legitimately during his entire UFC tenure. Not even legit if you include the fence grab.

Eat that, you terrible poster.

Dumbass, who talked about who's the goat in this thread?

nobody you stupid obsessive cunt. Since I completely destroyed you and exposed your retarded arguments, you stalk me around sherdog like an abandoned girl.

Back