GSP has to apologize

The interim belt was made when Bisping was champ you facking lizard.

And? It was made because the only fight GSP wanted to come back to was that one and him and the UFC had to negotiate the terms for a fucking year.

Do you think GSP was gonna come back against anyone and the UFC said "no we only want you to fight Bisping"?!

Thinking gsp put grease on himself when he didn't is just blind hate

Thinking that a man cannot feel another man rubbing grease on him between rounds is either you being blatantly dumb or disingenuous. Regardless, I don't give a fuck.

Haters are cancer to this world, not a humans who love and appreciate.

I agree: and a lot of his more "fanatical followers" express their love through hatred for all other fighters and attacks at people who do not agree with them.

So, indeed: they are fan and haters.

Is normal.

giphy.gif

I agree: and a lot of his more "fanatical followers" express their love through hatred for all other fighters and attacks at people who do not agree with them.

So, indeed: they are fan and haters.
Well, people want to see their player winning. I'm talking about the opposite side and people who trash GSP's achievements cause they don't see what his fans see.

Hate basically comes from disagreement, but that makes no sense. Why would I hate the guy cause others love him. I'm not a hater of any fighter out there, especially GSP who's done what no one did.

Pick your favors and delete that avatar

Well, people want to see their player winning. I'm talking about the opposite side and people who trash GSP's achievements cause they don't see what his fans see.

Hate basically comes from disagreement, but that makes no sense. Why would I hate the guy cause others love him. I'm not a hater of any fighter out there, especially GSP who's done what no one did.

Pick your favors and delete that avatar

LOL, I like my avatar, thank you very much.

I doubt hate comes from "disagreement". Hate is a complex feeling that can come from many strange sources. I won't pretend to understand hatred.

But there are always fans from any given fighter, or say, fans of a sports team, who spend a lot of their time basically diminishing and shitting over the rival. That's also a form of hate, all too common among MMA fans, especially recently with the GSP-Bisping fight.

Back