GSP had a plan...

What the fuck post fight interview did you watch?

He danced around the question about staying at mw like he was auditioning for Dancing with the Stars

Oops, sorry, I posted in the wrong alternate reality. My bad. In a couple of the other realitys he really seemed to be set to defend right away, or within a year at least.

Or is this the reality where sarcasm is not invented yet?

I like Holly because she took away Ronda's belt.
I like GSP because he took away Bisping's belt.

Whatever they do after that, I really don't care.

I hoped he wouldn't. He should fight guys his own size.

GSP should fight WW.

I don't know that the Conor fight will happen. Conor's chances would be about as good as they were against Mayweather; don't think he wants another loss given it won't be for as much as the last one (100 million won't be matched).

You're talking out of your a$$.
No one was surprised by that.

/thread.

First let me say you know damn well he hasn't compiled a list of names. Its silly to expect that.

Secondly, I'm not surprised and obviously neither are you. But if you don't think there are a fair amount of Sherdoggers surprised by this, then you haven't been paying attention to the forums.

He kept saying he was "contractually obligated" he never said he wanted to or would
Contractually obligated = I have no problem fighting him

Come on dude. A person always puts a facade on when the camera is in their face.

That's why reality TV never made sense to me. People act the way they think they're suppose to act when a camera is in their face not actually how they want to or normally act.

I like Holly because she took away Ronda's belt.
I like GSP because he took away Bisping's belt.

Whatever they do after that, I really don't care.

UFC-217-Bisping-vs-GSP-326x245.jpg

I can’t even lie, it was a fantastic night!

Someone somewhere is not only surprised but also SUPER PISSED

The plan here is pretty obvious. GSP fights for MW belt because Bisping had the belt and Bisping is one of very few beatable MWs for him. Then get the WW belt,
then Conor moves up to WW to challenge GSP for belt, going for 3rd belt and making prob the biggest PPV of all time in UFC.
Not a great idea to keep letting a guy who's retiring in a few fights to keep winning belts, but GSP sells so they'll basically let him do what he wants despite what Dana says.

Contractually obligated = I have no problem fighting him

Come on dude. A person always puts a facade on when the camera is in their face.

That's why reality TV never made sense to me. People act the way they think they're suppose to act when a camera is in their face not actually how they want to or normally act.

No...

Him saying "I'm contractually obligated" over and over again to answer that question was a BIG red sign that he had no intention of actually fighting Whittaker. He went out of his way to not have to pull a lie. GSP is not the kind of man that lies. But saying it in that way makes him not a liar. He always knew there would be some way out of that fight in the end.

GSP when Bisping became MW champ:
8iNmW.gif

GSP when he has to defend against Whitaker:
giphy.gif

A lot of his diehard "fans" (more like fundamentalists) were saying he would defend, because it was contractual and so on.

They were told the whole thing was a farce. At least Kelvin exposed the entire nonsense by KOing Bisping like it was nothing.

Back