GSP goat? Lol! Remember vaseline cheat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
GSP's team feared BJ Penn.

Penn was smaller and had shorter reach but technically he was superior and they knew it.
they knew his biggest threat was preventing GSP from doing much on top because of his rubber gaurd / high gaurd.

it was all planned to grease that exact spot to nullify Penn's jiu jitsu from the bottom.

2009 all over

Gsp went on to continue winning fights, bj Penn lost to siver

Whoo

Ricflair.gif

There was no vaseline involved when GSP made BJ quit and forced his corner to give-up.
Yeah GSP used no vaseline when he messed him up and I think it hurt bj’s ass too much and he got mad because of that ( if I get fucked like that I’d like some Vaseline to be honest, or a kiss at least)

Nothing against GSP but even Dana said that night,"He got caught greasing." That was already a term and tactic. There is no way GSP would risk what happened in the first Penn fight and he greased so that he could go in for takedowns without worrying about Penn's Jiu Jitsu. Don't try to act like it didn't happen.

Dana is a gaping, cavernous asshole who has always thrown shade on GSP every chance he gets.

[
jones and GSP admittedly cut weight to duck divisions with GSP walking around at roughly the same size as Fedor and jon jones being much larger than Fedor and these guys are "higher" on your list than Fedor? Anderson, well, he and jones are now in a class of their own.

Do you really think GSP and Fedor are the same size? Because if so, dayuum.

Yes, the grease always pissed me off, I hate how it took such a lame move by GSP to finally beat the incredible BJ Penn and giving him that one blemish in his reco.... wait, isn’t BJ like 5 wins 304i3984938493849348493849384 losses in the UFC? Fuck off.

You can see the grease on GSP’s feet, how it allows him to slide faster on the matt and move forward with greater explosion and efficacy, where the fuck is USADA when you need em.

2naloqv.jpg

I was @wlu29, I lost an account bet to another 2005 account in conor vs. Diaz 2

Was never banned or anything
Just messing with you. If you're not in favour of that double used snot rag that's good enough for me.

remember when fedor got KOed by a old ass middleweight?

[

Do you really think GSP and Fedor are the same size? Because if so, dayuum.
The debate earlier had this guy saying that Fedor was, basically, an overeight/chubby middleweight. Fedor is 5'11 and chubby while GSP is 5' 10-1/2" and solid muscle. So, he does have a point. You would have to see them standing side by side to really break it down but Fedor never cut weight, he never ducked any opponents and he was, almost, always the much smaller fighter.

Everyone shut the f*ck up, I'm over here trying to bring back NOS commercials entirely composed out of GSPs awesome broken english

Yes, the grease always pissed me off, I hate how it took such a lame move by GSP to finally beat the incredible BJ Penn and giving him that one blemish in his reco.... wait, isn’t BJ like 5 wins 304i3984938493849348493849384 losses in the UFC? Fuck off.

You can see the grease on GSP’s feet, how it allows him to slide faster on the matt and move forward with greater explosion and efficacy, where the fuck is USADA when you need em.

2naloqv.jpg
The ruling was that the CHEATING was unintentional and blamed it on GSP's team as opposed to blaming him. So, you see, what people fail to grasp is that CHEATING WAS ADMITTED TO, just not intentional. He beat Penn by CHEATING but it was unintentional. Did you get that? It was UNINTENTIONAL CHEATING so that doesn't count. HOWEVER, he did not grant a rematch even though he UNINTENTIONALLY CHEATED to win.

The ruling was that the CHEATING was unintentional and blamed it on GSP's team as opposed to blaming him. So, you see, what people fail to grasp is that CHEATING WAS ADMITTED TO, just not intentional. He beat Penn by CHEATING but it was unintentional. Did you get that? It was UNINTENTIONAL CHEATING so that doesn't count. HOWEVER, he did not grant a rematch even though he UNINTENTIONALLY CHEATED to win.

HEY IM WITH YOU BRO, that grease really helped GSP destroy him on the feet, take him down at will, etc.

HEY IM WITH YOU BRO, that grease really helped GSP destroy him on the feet, take him down at will, etc.
No destruction on the feet... what fight did you watch? He shot in for takedowns and ground n pound. He broke out of Penn's rubberguard multiple times with ease. You would have had to have watched the fight to understand. In their first fight, he didn't even attempt a takedown for fear of Penn's Jiu Jitsu and then proceeded to get his face bashed in. His second fight, he was amazingly fearless of Penn's Jiu Jitsu and now we know why.

No destruction on the feet... what fight did you watch? He shot in for takedowns and ground n pound. He broke out of Penn's rubberguard multiple times with ease. You would have had to have watched the fight to understand. In their first fight, he didn't even attempt a takedown for fear of Penn's Jiu Jitsu and then proceeded to get his face bashed in. His second fight, he was amazingly fearless of Penn's Jiu Jitsu and now we know why.

So, Vaseline turned BJ into a coward?

You've got it wrong... vaseline exposed a coward. He was scared to fight Penn, clean.

Remember Silva vaseline cheat against anyone with wrestling or bjj ?

Silva-"I take glob from face and spread it on arms and body....Is normal. "<6>

<CerseiPlotting>
whats that have to do with gsp tho? I always get confused why people bring this up when the topic is gsp and no other reference were made.
Can you only like Anderson or gsp is that the sherdog way? if you say something bad about one does that automatically go without saying you are talking up the other, I'm confused with this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back