GSP did nothing wrong.

Hes pretty much never disaapointed me ever. Thats why hes the goat of UFC. Khabib fight is the only time ill root against him in my whole life,but hes still my boy if he wins. The aliens talk to him because they feel a kinship with this higher being. Criss de Tabarnak de marde.
I never listen to Rogan's Podcast, but GSP was on today, and it was fantastic.

giphy.gif

Gsp avenged anderson
If he beats khabib and wont go back to 155 he removes an obstacle for conor. All these nuthuggers would really have something to celebrate. Boy oh boy man oh man

Gsp!

Gsp!

Gsp!

Im 48 mins into the podcast.

Gsp still did nothing wrong.

Sorry, but GOATs dont go 10 years not being able to finish a single opponent in their weight class, and 5 years not being able to finish any opponent at all.

Also, GOATS dont tap to strikes, to Matt Serra no less.

The Mt. Rushmore of GOATS:

View attachment 384343

View attachment 384347

View attachment 384357

View attachment 384345
Oh yeah bro you’re totally a pussy if you tap to avoid potential brain damage or death, but you’re still a warrior if you give up when someone twist your arm.

<GSPWoah>

I have a big problem with Pierre right now cause he went for the weak (bisping) and somewhere in contract or word he was supposed to fight Whitaker afterwards. I mean, how do you come back and win a title - only to vacate

I have a big problem with Pierre right now cause he went for the weak (bisping) and somewhere in contract or word he was supposed to fight Whitaker afterwards. I mean, how do you come back and win a title - only to vacate
Tough shit. Whittaker woulda never made the fight anyway. I dont know why people blame gsp for taking the perfect oppurtunity to win the mw title. Its genius. Ufc wanted that to happen. Gsp wanted it. Bisping wanted it. Apparently if gsp doesnt take a fight he is guaranteed to lose after 4 yrs off the "fans" cry and make babies all over the place. Fuckin hysterical.

Why don't you write him some fanmail. Don't see why this was worth making a thread of.

There is only one GOAT & his name his Fedor Emelianenko. We all should worship him. All other fighters & GOAT candidates are beneath him. He did nothing wrong in his life.

War Fedor.

Sorry GSP you could have been the GOAT but can't because Fedor exists.

Ok why is it such a problem GSP didn't fight Silva ? Both fighters never called each other out just when asked they just kinda say yeah ill think about type of answer but ufc never made a actual offer to either one of them so no one turn the this down. Bisping and gsp said they were interested this time ufc actually put an offer on the table both fighters took the offer. I don't recall Anderson calling out gsp and saying gsp ducked him either fighter pushed for the fight to happen so it didn't happen. GSP is retired he came back because he thought bisping was a easy first fight back but that wasn't the case and he got injured his body is not what it was before now his reconsidering his decision to return.

Last edited:
Whats everyones problem? Gsp avenged andersons loss to tuf season 3 winner michael bisping. You ingrates should be thanking him for sticking up for the old fossil and strapping on the belt what used to be his.
"loss"

Back