GSP did nothing wrong.

I visted tristar gym a few yrs back. Id like to think my wrestling got 10 pct better just on the visit alone.

Where was GSP when everyone wanted that superfight? Hiding in a hole in Canada whining that he was too small.

Then Bisping shows up as champ of that same weight class, and all of a sudden he has no problem bulking up....

LOL!!!

He was waiting at 170 not calling out the 155 champ.

Khabib has a stacked division that I'd reallyyyyy like him to attend to before he takes on GSP. This coming from a fan of both.

Edit: This thread got salty about GSP quickly. All of these (presumably) grown men spending their time hating on one of the top 5 fighters of all time because @HHJ had the temerity and the unmitigated gall to have the opinion that GSP is the greatest of all time... SMH.
I like the cut of this mans jib.

When i open the official georges st pierre wrestling temple shrine grappling emporium,you and the missus get free season passes.

I visted tristar gym a few yrs back. Id like to think my wrestling got 10 pct better just on the visit alone.
what about your Fight IQ.. ya know... greasin´ and stuff...

groovysno.gif

Sorry, but GOATs dont go 10 years not being able to finish a single opponent in their weight class, and 5 years not being able to finish any opponent at all.

Also, GOATS dont tap to strikes, to Matt Serra no less.

Lol @ you discrediting a fighter for tapping to strikes yet including two PED cheaters.

If decisioning on scorecards is "beating" then you have a low standard for your fav fighters.

A GOAT is a killer. Someone who beats their opponents so bad that they can't continue the fight.

If cheating is acceptable to you, then you have an even lower standard for integrity.

I like the cut of this mans jib.

When i open the official georges st pierre wrestling temple shrine grappling emporium,you and the missus get free season passes.
Good lookin out my dude. I've just never understood the mindset of a hater. I'm a grown man, give respect where it's due and ignore what you don't like. Negative energy is wasted energy (that being said I've posted a couple things on here about hoping RDA crushes Colby because I can't stand the dude - hey, no one is perfect lol)

Im a greasegate denier. And gsp does exactly what is the correct and perfect path to victory for him. I try to live by this for myself
looks like Buddah...

Everyone knows what gsp is gonna do,but they cant stop him.

Ey errbody my gameplan iz to take em down aaaann u cantdo nothingboutit.

If even ill say ayy mi amour,mon chou..in da ear,fight as 'ard as u want,still cant get up. Top control too strong.

If cheating is acceptable to you, then you have an even lower standard for integrity.

GSP cheated with vaseline, but you still like him. Let me guess, it only applies to fighters you already hate anyway...

Gsp!
Gsp!
Gsp!

<GSPWoah>

Khabib: im sorry for this matt serra but gsp my favorite fighter,best athlete ever in ufc. So i cheer for him to beat you to get title back. This why i want to fight with him.

Back