GSP did nothing wrong.

HHJ

Herbs to Curbs
@plutonium
Reaction score
Hes pretty much never disaapointed me ever. Thats why hes the goat of UFC. Khabib fight is the only time ill root against him in my whole life,but hes still my boy if he wins. The aliens talk to him because they feel a kinship with this higher being. Criss de Tabarnak de marde.

Hes pretty much never disaapointed me ever. Thats why hes the goat of UFC. Khabib fight is the only time ill root against him in my whole life,but hes still my boy if he wins. The aliens talk to him because they feel a kinship with this higher being. Criss de Tabarnak de marde.

Sorry, but GOATs dont go 10 years not being able to finish a single opponent in their weight class, and 5 years not being able to finish any opponent at all.

Also, GOATS dont tap to strikes, to Matt Serra no less.

The Mt. Rushmore of GOATS:

anderson-silva-anderson-silva-1611227427.jpg

fedor-emeli-2.0.0.jpg

jon_jones_wins_the_chess_match_and_puts_lyoto_machida_to_sleep_at_ufc_.jpg

h6.jpg

Last edited:
They should reverse andersons suspension so gsp can jab that old punching bag to another lopsided decision. The salt mines would fill to overflowing

They should reverse andersons suspension so gsp can jab that old punching bad to another lopsided decision.

Funny, when everyone wanted that superfight, GSP was nowhere to be found.....

I'm a fan of all those guys but GSP is the best.
Beat everyone he ever faced.
No failed drug tests.
2 division champ.

If decisioning on scorecards is "beating" then you have a low standard for your fav fighters.

A GOAT is a killer. Someone who beats their opponents so bad that they can't continue the fight.

Last edited:
Funny, when everyone wanted that superfight, GSP was nowhere to be found.....
Whats everyones problem? Gsp avenged andersons loss to tuf season 3 winner michael bisping. You ingrates should be thanking him for sticking up for the old fossil and strapping on the belt what used to be his.

Decisioning on scorecards is "beating" then you have a low standard for your fav fighters.

A GOAT is a killer. Someone who beats their opponents so bad that they can't continue the fight.

GOATs don't need PEDs to compete.

Whats everyones problem? Gsp avenged andersons loss to tuf season 3 winner michael bisping. You ingrates should be thanking him for sticking up for the old fossil and strapping on the belt what used to be his.

Where was GSP when everyone wanted that superfight? Hiding in a hole in Canada whining that he was too small.

Then Bisping shows up as champ of that same weight class, and all of a sudden he has no problem bulking up....

LOL!!!

GOATs don't dodge strict testing while pretending to be an advocate for strict testinh

Khabib has a stacked division that I'd reallyyyyy like him to attend to before he takes on GSP. This coming from a fan of both.

Edit: This thread got salty about GSP quickly. All of these (presumably) grown men spending their time hating on one of the top 5 fighters of all time because @HHJ had the temerity and the unmitigated gall to have the opinion that GSP is the greatest of all time... SMH.

Sorry, but GOATs dont go 10 years not being able to finish a single opponent in their weight class, and 5 years not being able to finish an opponent at all.

Also, GOATS dont tap to strikes, to Matt Serra no less.

The Mt. Rushmore of GOATS:

View attachment 384343

View attachment 384347

View attachment 384357

View attachment 384345
You get so triggered by GSP threads, it's hilarious

636452992753984519-AP17286573002091.jpg

GSP%20Jackson.gif

gsp_dancing_tvshow2.gif

Where was GSP when everyone wanted that superfight? Hiding in a hole in Canada whining that he was too small.

Then Bisping shows up as champ of that same weight class, and all of a sudden he has no problem bulking up....

LOL!!!
Timing buddy. He still had to press his rights at WW. Now anderson is nowhere to be found.

Back