GSP Denies Dana White’s Announcement, Says Nothing is "Official" Yet on His Return

what does that mean? He said no opponent or date. He could still have signed with the UFC. We need clarification on what he meant.

Fook that piece of shite Dana. Greedy motherfuker has an amusement park in the Northeast has like 100 cars and mighty mouse has to stream twitch for extra money.
but this is about GSP, and while he's not as rich as Dana he has plenty of money.

Dana's desperate for star power. I hope they were close to a deal and thought it was done but now GSP is holding out for more from that ungrateful greedy shyster.

They didn't have his back when he wanted enhanced testing and went through it as his opponent claimed he was a roider. Then DAna lied about him and threw him under he bus after the fight for some mediocre cheeseburger eater they apparently thought was their next star. Then when Conor and Ronda were still in the picture he acted like he didn't take his comeback seriously and wasn't that interested.

Pretty sure there is no official opponent or date has to when he is returning...

so...

How many years has GSP talking about returning now? 3 years? Until I actually see him in the octagon i don't believe he's coming back.

Aaaaaaaahahahahaha.
GSP with the cold feet again. Dude has exactly ZERO interest in fighting, apparently.

I'll keep my shame thread going for now, but I'll fucking lol if I get to edit it into a gloat thread.

No opponent or date...
sounds like they are looking to make a fight :D

It's one thing to bullshit for promotional reasons, but this is just unprofessional. If you haven't agreed everything with the supposedly returning fighter, button your lip.

Probably close to being done but nothing final yet. It will be interesting to see if he will be allowed to wear under armour or not. I can't see GSP only wearing reebok.

Not much different from my job, where the basic handlers clock in and if there is a surplus of workers, up to 10 are allowed to go back home..

That's what this strategy reminds me of.

fkin lol.

Fook that piece of shite Dana. Greedy motherfuker has an amusement park in the Northeast has like 100 cars and mighty mouse has to stream twitch for extra money.
You didn't think maybe MM is greedy too? Maybe he does twitch as a hobby?

Holy shit you guys are dumb. That same website has an article literally above it that says it's official and he's back...WITH A FUCKING VIDEO OF HIM SAYING SO.

Any time Bozopotomus opens his maw, it should be accompanied with a

VJnQGkF.png

Lmfao...

Back