GSP Denies Dana White’s Announcement, Says Nothing is "Official" Yet on His Return

Gio

Wendy Belt
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Source: http://mmaimports.com/2017/02/gsp-denies-dana-whites-announcement-says-ufc-deal-not-official-yet/

Dana-White-Georges-St-Pierre.png

Former UFC welterweight champion Georges St. Pierre has been rumored to be returning to the UFC for years now but there have always been contractual hurdles that needed to be resolved. This past week the news broke that the former champ was finally making his octagon return, and just yesterday UFC President Dana White also said he’s officially back with the promotion.

However, St. Pierre still hasn’t confirmed his octagon return as he told Neil Davidson of the Canadian Press,“Nothing official. No opponent or date”

Fook that piece of shite Dana. Greedy motherfuker has an amusement park in the Northeast has like 100 cars and mighty mouse has to stream twitch for extra money.

Last edited:
Any time Bozopotomus opens his maw, it should be accompanied with a

VJnQGkF.png

GSP past his prime, can't even reach a decision now.

Lmao

Dana being dana

Dana might literally be retarded. It would take the entire UFC roster to count how many times he's made premature announcements, mostly due to CTE though.

this entire news is based on like three words

nothing official. NO OPPONENT OR DATE. doesn't mean that he hasn't already signed

I blame shit news

He said there's no opponent or date, ya goofs!

He should stay retired. No need to ruin your legacy getting KTFO 5 years off the shelf well past your prime.

I heard GSP and few other fighters established some kind of a fighter union about a year ago. I wonder if (sore loser) Mark Hunt's in there now.

Back