Gsp defended the title 9 times,beat better competition and people still think fedor is greater?

LOL you why dont you use a picture of when Fedor was "in his prime" like his fanboys like to use, not of a recent pic.

Anyways:
CPXu9LYWEAA4iPA.jpg

Same size as Cain.

Fedor_Emelianenko_With_Kettlebells-11135.jpg

Oh yea, such a LHW lol.

Well let's just look at their weights. Cain typically weighs in at around 240, Fedor at 220-225.

Beating every single fighter you have ever faced, at his level of competition, is pretty much the absolute definition of greatness.

"Beating" by out pointing them on a judges scorecard, or actually beating them, the way Fedor did?

But yeah let's pretend that decisioning opponents is just as dominant as beating them so badly that they can't continue.

They are both great fighters.

The end.

Jones and unfortunately Andy is out in my list of Goats due to PEDs
I had to give up on such restrictions. Now I dunna care what they do outta the cage or to their bodies...Like a stripper dance fer me!

$$$ for entertainment and I am entertained!

Fedor is at most 1 weight class bigger than GSP, which would make him a MW who chose to fight the big dogs at HW.

Despite not cutting weight and fighting at the most dangerous weight class in MMA, Fedor:

Went 30+ fights with out losing
Finished most of his fights
Beat guys anywhere and everywhere, instead of jabbing wrestlers or wrestling strikers

Prime for prime, give GSP a few month to bulk up as much as possible. Have Fedor cut a little bit of weight and have them meet at say 200lbs. and Fedor absolutely fucks GSP. I think even GSP would agree to this, he considers Fedor the GOAT doesnt he?
Mws dont weigh 230lbs

GSP didn’t get knocked out in a minute by an NFL practice squad player that started training MMA at 36...

Well let's just look at their weights. Cain typically weighs in at around 240, Fedor at 220-225.

LOL no. Go check out his 10 year reign of can crushing and check those weights again mate. Fedor and Cain are damn near identical size. Do you hear Cain supporters constantly talk about his size????

GSP didn’t get knocked out in a minute by an NFL practice squad player that started training MMA at 36...

Gsp lnp and point fought his way through his prime title run squeezing out close decisions

Anderson silva and fedor dominated and finished his opponenrs for years and were on a completely diffrent level

LOL no. Go check out his 10 year reign of can crushing and check those weights again mate. Fedor and Cain are damn near identical size. Do you hear Cain supporters constantly talk about his size????

Looks like it was actually in the lower 230s yeah. Just 10 lbs lighter than Cain.

LOL you why dont you use a picture of when Fedor was "in his prime" like his fanboys like to use, not of a recent pic.

Anyways:
CPXu9LYWEAA4iPA.jpg

Same size as Cain.

Fedor_Emelianenko_With_Kettlebells-11135.jpg

Oh yea, such a LHW lol.

use your brain and then you know why the first pic sucks.

Gsp lnp and point fought his way through his prime title run squeezing out close decisions

Anderson silva and fedor dominated and finished his opponenrs for years and were on a completely diffrent level
But Fedor only fought like 2 elite fighters his whole career and didn’t finish them. Also Fedor didn’t have much skill outside of closed eyes brawling. GSP is a generational talent, Fedor got surpassed quick.

Dan Hardy / Carlos Condit aint exactly the same size as Cro Cop or Big Nog or Tim Sylvia or Pedro Rizzo.

Fedor wins by being more entertaining in his scraps. The Last Emperor is always the right answer here.

Back