Gsp defended the title 9 times,beat better competition and people still think fedor is greater?

Why do people constantly try and destroy Fedor is beyond me. He had his time and was a great fighter, Especially considering his era. He had tremendous heart and skill. Guy was a beast.

Gsp is the better fighter overall imo. I have no problem with that at all. I personally believe GSP is the GOAT. I think Fedor is around 4th. But the guys fights had so much excitement its never been duplicated imo. Just unreal to watch his run. I know the Fedor fanboys ruin it for everyone, but everyone has fanboys.

gsp defended the title more than fedor and beat better competition and people still think fedor is greater?and not to mention,fedor got more losses

Fedor finished more, and GSP thinks fedor is better. As did penn, couture, chuck, wand and so on.

GSP fought a bunch of lightweights and 1 dimensional fighters.

Also got KO'ed in his prime.

Fedor has always rankked #1 P4P over Frenchy.

Not even close.
When u say bunch of 1 dimensional fighters do u mean Dan Hardy? I know you dont mean Kos an awesome wrestler that was knocking people out just like Hendricks. Condit and Diaz have excellent stand up and a solid jits game off there back. Fitch and Shields were not afraid 2 stand with anyone and smothered people with their wrestling and Hughes is the second goat welter. BJ and Serra were lightweights ill give u that but BJ was a former 170 champ and the 155 champ at the time. All these wins these guys were in their primes and he didnt just beat them he usually dominated them using there strengths against them

LOL if you think SF was drug testing..
Of course they were testing....

20150620062253_1DX_6365.JPG

Tell me you didnt write that shit with a straight face.
If Fedor gave a single shit about cutting weight he would be a MW in todays MMA

The man is 6'0 and could easily lose 20lbs of pure body fat in under 3 months if he wanted to. That would put him around 215. What does Luke start his water cut at?

gsp defended the title more than fedor and beat better competition and people still think fedor is greater?and not to mention,fedor got more losses

Change this avatar:
389FEFE6-93DF-45ED-AB1E-7CD39AFEB952.png
Have some self respect for Christ sakes.

Last edited:
Gsp tapped to strikes...

Gsp has a history of quitting.

-quit after Hendricks because he got beat up and didn’t want rematch

-quit after cherry picking weak bisping and didn’t want to fight top 185ers

-quit on himself by tapping to to strikes.

Fedor tapped to an armbar. His arm hurt and he quit.. Jesus how could he??

I'm confused about people stating that GSP made a career off of fighting LW fighters. Go back and check his resume.

Hughes, Fitch, Koscheck, Diaz, Condit, Shields, Hendricks, Alves.

These guys were big WW fighters, some may be shorter than GSP but they're not LW fighters at all.
Now he did fight Penn in his prime, Sherk in his prime and Serra but you look throughout the history of the UFC and it was fairly common considering that they were sometime short on talent and GSP was just coming up through the ranks. Most title defences were against legit competition back in the day.

GSP is the GOAT without a doubt. Fedor is a close second.

GSP is the GOAT, not even close.

Fedor's cool, though.

"quit after Hendricks because he got beat up and didn’t want rematch"

This is the same Hendricks who fell off a cliff when stiffer testing came in. GSP willing that fight AND coming to the press conference all marked up (when Dana was badmouthing him) is one of the most courageous things I've ever seen.

For me in terms of GOAT Fedor has a better claim because of the way he beat people. You can perhaps only appreciate this if you saw the fights in order at the time (lest you look back and end up doing some kind of tainted revisionist history) but trust me beating up Big Nog from his guard simply wasn't done, and outstriking Crocop standing was insane. GSP is the more well rounded martial artist and better athlete. Fedor is an example of will, talent and work rate coming together to create a perfect storm.

That's me looking at it as objectively as I can, but it's always going to be a bit subjective really...

Fedor fought better competition. Im sure TS thinks fighting cro cop, nog and TRT bigfoot is easier than beating koschek alves and penn.

LOL if you think SF was drug testing..

Cyroid, King Mo, and Feijao all got popped in SF bruh

Among numerous others.

If some of their biggest stars were getting caught, obviously some type of testing was going on.

Fedor went from thick to deflated old man in the course of a year.

Last edited:
Shane Carwin is clearly the best and he only lost when he stopped winning

Well, I think many including myself just rather see a fighter finish an opponent making it more clear and decisive as opposed to having 3 people deciding who the winner was in GSP fights, I even thought Hendricks beat him but those "3 people" decided Georges won. GSP may have gotten more finishes if they had 8 round fights but they didnt. Fedor left no question in a majority of his. He left men broken.

I absolutely love GSP as a fighter and a person. The only reason why I will ever give him any shit is because a small % of his fans annoy the shit out of me (Kinda like Tom Brady diehards). I hate it when you can't just say a nice thing about a guy, but instead you have to make sure you call him the goat and act like his shit don't stink.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back