Gsp defended the title 9 times,beat better competition and people still think fedor is greater?

fedor defended the ufc belt ( lineal one) longer than any ufc fighter
MQK555.gif

lol you defend the ufc belt by fighting top challengers each time - something Fedor didn't do

You can do that with anybody’s record. A lot of fighters lose coming up.
Fedor fought some excellent fighters right off the bat.

No fights are gimmes. Nobody wins every fight. Especially at hw mma.
Bones is the exception and he’s till very young.

I don’t know what my join date is. But my sherdog cock is much larger than yours.
Your join date is to your left, move that big cock and youll see

There will always be people to praise and call ''goat'' other people with spectacular resumes.

if you cant understand that and you end up making stupid threads like this only out of curiosity cause you wanna know if other people think like you do ( most likely cause youre an insecure cunt looking for similiar train of thoughts.....

it only means youre not very smart.

end of intervention , going back to lurking. i do not like interfer in the business of average iq motherfuckers.

GSP IS FUCKING BORING, WINS BY DECISION, FEDOR USUALLY WINS BY DECAPITATION. FFUCK GSP

Skill wise it's probably jones.
If we skip weight division stuff than its Fedor.
In his prime he was a monster. Unstoppable machine. With a huuuuuuuge gas tank and tremendous chin. Fedor hit like a truck, had dangerous submission game and GnP ( until he smashed his fists).
You should also consider that having 10 win streak in HW is different than in other weight divisions. And Fedor was almost a decade undefeated while HW was at his best, division wasn't shallow as its now.
GSP was all around fighter. He was good everywhere, but always the badest man on the planet was HW champ.

The ones who didn't follow the Last Emperor from his rise truly missed smth unique in MMA world.

Fedor never claimed himself to be the GOAT. He wanted people to remember him as a nice dude. Respect to emperor

Back