GSP - Dana won't allow me to fight the winner of Khabib-Conor

Because he needs a belt, and there is nothing to lose.
See what I did there? You asked a simple question, I gave you a simple answer. You only write phone books to twist your narrative.
Accurate answer? That was simply a @PROlogic response. You two have very similar posting techniques.
So you have no answer for anything I said in my post then? Got it.

These things aren't that complex. I just have to lay It all out for people like yourself who are below 100 IQ

and you still don't get It.

Either you're a troll, or you are just really really dumb.

So you have no answer for anything I said in my post then? Got it.

These things aren't that complex. I just have to lay It all out for people like yourself who are below 100 IQ

and you still don't get It.

Either you're a troll, or you are just really really dumb.
Whatev's PROlogic Jr.

He fought ONE TIME at 55......for a belt no less.
He couldn't make weight because he used IV's to beat Midgets.
You think he actually gave up the 45 strap willingly? He'd still be holding the 45 div hostage right now, if he had a choice.

Keep spinning DJ.
I'm no fan of what Conor did but at least he's fighting again at 155 again. Speaking of dropping weight to beat up midgets, isn't that exactly what GSP is doing by calling out the winner of this fight?

Whatev's PROlogic Jr.
We don't have the same style at all by the way. I have my own writing style.

I get it now though. You're a professional troll. You only ever post about Conor. Just here to be an extremist and perpetuate the black and white shit on sherdog. Got it.

Won't fight Anderson Silva, but willing to fight smaller guy.

Bushido spirit.

I'm no fan of what Conor did but at least he's fighting again at 155 again. Speaking of dropping weight to beat up midgets, isn't that exactly what GSP is doing by calling out the winner of this fight?
Perhaps...Or he is trying to be the first three weight Champ. I am leaning to the latter.

We don't have the same style at all by the way. I have my own writing style.

I get it now though. You're a professional troll. You only ever post about Conor. Just here to be an extremist and perpetuate the black and white shit on sherdog. Got it.
I post plenty about other things, if you weren't so busy trying to write novels, twisting the Conor image, you'd see this.

Later, PROlogic Jr.

I post plenty about other things, if you weren't so busy trying to write novels, twisting the Conor image, you'd see this.

Later, PROlogic Jr.
Speaking truth you mean.

You wouldn't know anything about truth though.

If you aren't a troll, you're just really really dumb. To the point where It hurts my soul.

and no, you post about literally nothing else. This thread wasn't even about Conor and you somehow made It about him. You're either a troll or you live a sad sad life.

Conor vs GSP in Canada would literally be the biggest fight of all time (MMA). Dana would be dumb not to do it.

I expect GSP to come into the cage and push the winner of Conor/Khabib.

Howz about GSP just fight a contender in the deepest division in MMA to earn a shot.

People who “earn” are pathetic and broke.

People who “take” are rich and famous.

Speaking truth you mean.

You wouldn't know anything about truth though.

If you aren't a troll, you're just really really dumb. To the point where It hurts my soul.

and no, you post about literally nothing else. This thread wasn't even about Conor and you somehow made It about him. You're either a troll or you live a sad sad life.
Like I said, PROlogic Jr.

Like I said, PROlogic Jr.
Nothing like him but k

Whatever the case may be, you're a sad human dude.

I suppose It's on me for even engaging / wasting my time on you. But I always learn, so. Nothing Is lost.

can't blame Dana though really.

He knows that In the chance GSP wins

he'll likely vacate the title and retire

It would be a massive fight but In the grand scheme, Is it worth It for the ufc?
Huh ? Dana doesnt care. $$. He gave conor a fight with eddie KNOWING he was going on maternity leave .

You mean the one guy who can sell as many PPVs as Conor?

Yeah what a terrible day for them, having the opportunity to make millions of dollars. I'd love to have that be a bad day for me.

Here's Conor's top 5:
  • Diaz vs. McGregor 2 - 1,600,000
  • McGregor vs. Diaz - 1,317,000
  • Alvarez vs. McGregor - 1,300,000
  • Aldo vs. McGregor - 1,200,000
  • McGregor vs. Mayweather - 4,400,000

Versus a guy that has never broken 1 million as a headliner once in his career. They're not even close to being able to sell the same.

can't blame Dana though really.

He knows that In the chance GSP wins

he'll likely vacate the title and retire

It would be a massive fight but In the grand scheme, Is it worth It for the ufc?

Khabib is probably going to call GSP out after. The pressure to make the fight will make Dana give in

If Dana's reason is abiut the belt

I think he has to say that, we all know the belts don't mean shit

Back