GSP: (challenging smaller fighters) "Makes you look bad"

Don't understand fighters, eg Till, bragging about how much weight they are cutting.
Surely it's nothing to be proud of.

Should have thought about that when he fought Bantamweight Ivan Menjivar.

According to GSP nuthuggers, it only looks bad when it was Silva trying to fight against GSP.
Otherwise it is perfectly fine and acceptable.

After all the fasting, GSP is supposedly a lot smaller now so it's ok for him to fight LW.

After all the fasting, GSP is supposedly a lot smaller now so it's ok for him to fight LW.

I am not taking a side here but some lw like Khabib cut enormous amounts of weight and are bigger than GSP just training / at fight. Weight cutting has gotten so extreme that it made a lot of fighters go a division down with same mass come fight.

They shouldn’t have to offer to go down in weight when Anderson had fought at LHW already.

And GSP shouldn't have bitched about 185 being impossible and him being too small if he just wanted a weak champion to go up in weight. He should have told the truth.

Anyway,Anderson offered to go down while Shogun,Jones and no one else did. Except TJ Dillashaw,but MM obviously refused(now that's a similarity between GSP and another champion).

Jones initially was open to the idea at the beginning but Anderson was always against it and then later they became “friends”.

Exactly,so neither Anderson or Jones wanted to fight each other. There was no need to say "you are right", I know it.

Anderson never wanted to fight Shogun hence why he made excuses about them being friends which got denied and “it’s Machida’s” division despite the fact he just KO’d him. Then it was Rafael Cavalcante‘s division and insert name’s division.

Even if he fought and devasteted Shogun in one round you would be here bitching and dismissing his win, "Shogun was shot,he even lost to Forrest and Anderson chose to fight him,what a coward. A guy who struggled against 90 years old MARK COLEMAN and Brandon Vera,who lost against Chael Sonnen." So please stop.

What about if he’s ok to fight guys like Irvin, Forrest and Bonnar but not Jones, Shogun or anyone who was remotely better than the guys he did fight?

Griffin did beat Shogun lol. Anyway I repeat,if he cherry picked Forrest when he became champion (stealing a rightful contender an opportunity he earned,like GSP did) to abandon the division immediately after the win, I would agree with you. But he didn't.

Take your own advice fella

I repeat my advice.

Last edited:
And GSP shouldn't have bitched about 185 being impossible and him being too small if he just wanted a weak champion to go up in weight. He should have told the truth.

Just like how Anderson should have told the truth about not wanting to fight Shogun and Jones instead of making excuses?

Anyway,Anderson offered to go down while Shogun,Jones and no one else did. Except TJ Dillashaw,but MM obviously refused(now that's a similarity between GSP and another champion).

Anderson offered them to move down because he knew there was no chance of Jones and Shogun actually doing it. It’s his way of trying to save face from blatant ducking and gives his deluded fans like yourself belief that he was even interested.

Exactly,so neither Anderson or Jones wanted to fight each other. There was no need to say "you are right", I know it.

I take it you missed the point about Jones being interested previously while Anderson was always dead against it?

Even if he fought and devasteted Shogun in one round you would be here bitching and dismissing his win, "Shogun was shot,he even lost to Forrest and Anderson chose to fight him,what a coward. A guy who struggled against 90 years old MARK COLEMAN and Brandon Vera,who lost against Chael Sonnen." So please stop.

“If” indeed. Too bad Anderson didn’t want to prove he could beat a guy who had just KO’d his best friend eh?

Griffin did beat Shogun lol. Anyway I repeat,if he cherry picked Forrest when he became champion (stealing a rightful contender an opportunity he earned,like GSP did) to abandon the division immediately after the win, I would agree with you. But he didn't.

Good for Griffin. Shogun best him in their rematch. All irrelevant. Fact is, the then LHW champion Shogun was open to fighting Anderson but he wasn’t interested. Stop with the weak excuses.

So GSP cherry picked Bisping. Anderson cherry picked Irvin, Forrest and Bonnar.

I repeat my advice.

Good. Repeat it to yourself again

He saved a card offering a more appealing main event going up in weight on short notice. When did GSP did this?

Oh,that's right,never.

He saved the card. What a company man he is.

I wonder if he’d have stepped in if it was against an actual top LHW contender?

Just like how Anderson should have told the truth about not wanting to fight Shogun and Jones instead of making excuses?

He always said his future and proper weight class was 185. No excuses. He went up just to entertain the fans,who appreciated.

Anderson offered them to move down because he knew there was no chance of Jones and Shogun actually doing it. It’s his way of trying to save face from blatant ducking and gives his deluded fans like yourself belief that he was even interested.

Spin it around as you want,fact is Anderson offered GSP to move down to meet him and GSP refused. Shogun and Jones never did the same.

I take it you missed the point about Jones being interested previously while Anderson was always dead against it?

He was interested? More like he gave no definitive answer,it's not like you can say "yes,absolutely" or "no,absolutely" just as they ask you this. His definitive answer was NO, I don't want to fight Anderson Silva.

“If” indeed. Too bad Anderson didn’t want to prove he could beat a guy who had just KO’d his best friend eh?

What does it change? You would be here dissing Shogun just like you're dissing Forrest lol.

Good for Griffin. Shogun best him in their rematch. All irrelevant. Fact is, the then LHW champion Shogun was open to fighting Anderson but he wasn’t interested. Stop with the weak excuses.

So GSP cherry picked Bisping. Anderson cherry picked Irvin, Forrest and Bonnar.

Humm no,he did not cherry pick Bonnar and if I remember not even Griffin. He was a sobstitute in both cases. So yeah,thank you for saying what I was saying until now: GSP refused to move up in weight at all giving up excuses over excuses. He went up to face the worst champion ever in the weight class and then abandoned the title. While Silva went up just to entertain the fans,not stealing anyone's rightful title shot.

Good. Repeat it to yourself again
May I repeat the same advice for the third time?

You mean like the top 5 fighter Forrest Griffin? Nah,he would have never done something like that.

He always said his future and proper weight class was 185. No excuses. He went up just to entertain the fans,who appreciated.

Entertain the fans in what way? By selecting easy fights?

Spin it around as you want,fact is Anderson offered GSP to move down to meet him and GSP refused. Shogun and Jones never did the same.

Ain’t no spinning round here. You are getting at GSP for not fighting Anderson when Anderson wanted nothing to do with Jones and Shogun

He was interested? More like he gave no definitive answer,it's not like you can say "yes,absolutely" or "no,absolutely" just as they ask you this. His definitive answer was NO, I don't want to fight Anderson Silva.

He gave more of an answer than Anderson ever did regarding a fight between them.

What does it change? You would be here dissing Shogun just like you're dissing Forrest lol.

And? He didn’t want to fight Shogun fact. Arguing what would have happened is moronic

Humm no,he did not cherry pick Bonnar and if I remember not even Griffin. He was a sobstitute in both cases. So yeah,thank you for saying what I was saying until now: GSP refused to move up in weight at all giving up excuses over excuses. He went up to face the worst champion ever in the weight class and then abandoned the title. While Silva went up just to entertain the fans,not stealing anyone's rightful title shot.

Yes he did cherry pick Bonnar. Remember when Weidman was pushing to fight him and Anderson wasn’t interested then as soon as a fight with Bonnar became available he took it? Lol

Look at his opponents at LHW when he was in his prime

Irvin
Bonnar
Forrest

But GSP is a joke for fighting Bisping?

May I repeat the same advice for the third time?

Please do. Hopefully you’ll take it

You mean like the top 5 fighter Forrest Griffin? Nah,he would have never done something like that.

A top LHW fighter who got KO’d in his previous fight, pillow fisted and no threat.

You know, the opposite of a Jones or a Shogun?

Well, he fought the guy in your avi on like 2 days notice. So no contender, but will champ do?

Dillashaw is calling out MM and everyone is ok with it though

Except TJ is calling him out at 125lbs.

GSP remarks is when a bigger fighter calls out a fighter from a smaller weight class to move up

Back