GSP calls Wonderboy "The best striker I've seen in my life"

Very ignorant statement to make unless he means the best striker he's seen in mma. Statements like this is the reason why I want to see a good Thai in mma. Maybe GSP is just trying to help sell the fight.

Read some of the comments and many are arguing for either Anderson Silva, Mike Tyson or Conor Mcgregor as the best strikers ever. Just shows how ignorant the MMA world is to muaythai and stadium fighters.

Very ignorant statement to make unless he means the best striker he's seen in mma. Statements like this is the reason why I want to see a good Thai in mma. Maybe GSP is just trying to help sell the fight.

Read some of the comments and many are arguing for either Anderson Silva, Mike Tyson or Conor Mcgregor as the best strikers ever. Just shows how ignorant the MMA world is to muaythai and stadium fighters.
GSP overblows everything like this fighter is my biggest test yet this is the best I've ever been blah blah so it's meh. It's just weird him saying that with some of the ppl he has train with like JWP, JCS, and Lamsongkram who are good fighters and have beat top guys where Wonderboy competed in a damn near defunct form of Kickboxing.

Probably just hyping up the fight. And maybe he is a friend of him as well, seems typical in fighting world to have very high praises for friends / training partners

Honestly most of the people GSP mentions are the best in the world at XYZ.

GSP's right, though...followed closely by Machida and Conor.

I think he said something similar about Lamsongkram once iirc. edit: or was it JWP

GSP also worked with Nieky Holzken a bit last year as well.

Pretty much anyone he works with is GOAT at that moment.

They're ignorant about anything outside of MMA.

The best srtikers in the world don't compete in MMA.

Thompson is great though, but I'm very realistic about what he is.

GSP's right, though...followed closely by Machida and Conor.
27424758d1394748813-fansproject-stunticons-menasor-aka-m3-intimidator-notsureifserious.jpg

thompson murders a guy like saenchai. literally whipes the floor with him.

I'm too lazy to search, but GSP said the same about Nieky last year at some open workout.

He has a weekday specials thing going on.

Monday: Thompson
Tuesday: Parr
Wednesday: Skarbowsky
Thursday: Lamsongkram
Friday: Holzken

Everyone and everything in MMA is the "greatest EVER"

he has nothing for Lungu. Lungu dwarfs him and get sthe early finish

Back