GSP Breaks People

well instead of following what everyone else thinks, i watch things for myself, and base my opinion on that. but whatever you need to tell yourself to feel like you're right, is fine by me.
So you go against the general consensus for the sake of disagreeing with what is logical/correct. That's the definition of hipster right there.

A lot of guys lose motivation after losing a title shot.

GSP fucking ruins careers.

Every guy he fought was on a tear before he fought them, and they all have a negative record after the fight.

To get completely outclassed like that has to fuck with you mentally.

That’s some psychological shit from the goat

GastelumKO.gif

Amazing KO by Gastelum.

GSP fans dont even remember GSPs reign.
I believe you meant to say...." I never witnessed his goatness "

How is someone a gsp fan "now" when he was gone 4 years without watching him before.....pls don't say "cause he chocked out bisping" that shit won't fly

Probably because their entire career they were working for a title shot finally got it were outclassed in a boring fight knew a rematch wouldn't happen lost motivation and fell into a deep, dark depression. Training to be champ and training to be gatekeeper are two different things. If the fighters were diminished after GSP it was mental it sure as hell wasn't physical.

yeah, that's definitely true about the koscheck fight. though if i remember right, gsp hurt that eye in the first round, and that fight went the distance. how gsp couldn't finish him is beyond me.

IMO GSP did more damage by not KOing Kos. The repeated damage of both eyes and taking his soul did more damage and took Kos soul. If he'd if been KO'D in the first couple rounds he may have been able to keep fighting at a better level.

A KO is great for the fans but it's something else going five rounds with a guy and you can't do shit. Constant shutdown of anything you have. That takes your heart and will away and creates doubt.

A TKO or KO looks great but many times a guy says "I got caught". He can right it off. Look at Conor vs Eddie. Two rounds tagged ,dropped, hurt. Eddie came back. He said he didn't stick to the game plan. Would love to do it over. He's still fighting and winning.

I believe you meant to say...." I never witnessed his goatness "

How is someone a gsp fan "now" when he was gone 4 years without watching him before.....pls don't say "cause he chocked out bisping" that shit won't fly

There were no goatness to witness. Fans talk about GSP being a killer, but magically forget all the boring ass super safe pointfighting he did in half of his run. Maybe they dont want to talk about it or maybe they are new and just jumped in when he beat Bisping (a guy who got his ass whiped by 300 years old Hendo and fat WW Gastelum too).

The only one true GOAT is Fedor. There are other all time greats and GSP is one of them.

A lot of guys lose motivation after losing a title shot.

Especially after you lose it by getting completely outclassed for 25 minutes. I have always said that a flash KO or a submission certainly can happen. But when you get completely beat in all aspects for 25 minutes. You leave the octagon shrugging your shoulders like what the hell do I do?

There were no goatness to witness. Fans talk about GSP being a killer, but magically forget all the boring ass super safe pointfighting he did in half of his run. Maybe they dont want to talk about it or maybe they are new and just jumped in when he beat Bisping (a guy who got his ass whiped by 300 years old Hendo and fat WW Gastelum too).

The only one true GOAT is Fedor. There are other all time greats and GSP is one of them.
I respectfully disagree

Breaks my insomnia. He had a pretty lengthy run as a fantastic sleep inducer.

A big part of the sport is mental. Even the guys he didn't destroy physically they left broken. Guys with dreams of being a huge star and a world champ had worked and sacrificed to where they thought they had the best skills in the world. They got a sad dose of realty when realised theyre no where close to the champs level and never will be. Hard to keep motivation after that

Most of the opponents GSP has beaten have never come back the same again.

Whether it be Hendricks, Condit, Diaz, Hardy, the list goes on and on.

It seems like they all go downhill shortly after GSP plays his magic.

Here's GSP's latest victim

48dd108d6a573c5960e40e80293ce45c_crop_exact.jpg

Michael Bisping was on a good run.

Had a 5-0 record, won the MW title.

But then GSP happened and Bisping's next fight ended viciously in the first round.

GastelumKO.gif

So not only is GSP the GOAT, he also ends people's careers.

Who do you think will be GSP's next victim?
Lol at our hyperbole. How many gifs can I show you of Bisping getting his clock cleaned? GSP did nothing new there. I think it actually shows how weak the WW division was.

Death Squad GSP would have finished the fook out of one-eyed Koscheck.

Back