GSP Breaks People

bisping was dumb for taking the gastelum fight on three weeks notice after being dropped by GSP and choked unconscious. at his age, he needs a full camp to prepare for every fight. he looked sharp against GSP and was starting to punish GSP until he got dropped. he looked out of shape and slow against gastelum who is a powerhouse, but he moves forward and wings power shots. bisping swung and missed on so many shots against gastelum.
I think Bisping and his team pretty much took a dive. Not in a sense they fixed the fight, no. But both Michael and his team kinda knew that Michael is likely to lose, but since he will retire soon anyway, maybe they were doing it for the UFC , so that the Count could ask one last favour from them (like pick next opponent or UK main event). And there was a slight chance he would overpower Gastelum, so they though like "fuck it, let's go out on our shield"

uh, in all those fights you brought up, gsp did little to no damage. he doesn't break anything. he point-fights and avoids risk to win as safely as possible.
We have a retard newb ladies and gents!!

TS even made a thread about me. But doesn't realize that this thread takes away from Kelvin his own merits in how he beat Ping.

This is a "subtle" form of fighter bashing that needs complete condemnation.

Haha I don't need an argument, your shit post speaks for itself. Just look at all the replies.

well instead of following what everyone else thinks, i watch things for myself, and base my opinion on that. but whatever you need to tell yourself to feel like you're right, is fine by me.

bisping was dumb for taking the gastelum fight on three weeks notice after being dropped by GSP and choked unconscious. at his age, he needs a full camp to prepare for every fight. he looked sharp against GSP and was starting to punish GSP until he got dropped. he looked out of shape and slow against gastelum who is a powerhouse, but he moves forward and wings power shots. bisping swung and missed on so many shots against gastelum.
<mma4>

Most of the opponents GSP has beaten have never come back the same again.

Whether it be Hendricks, Condit, Diaz, Hardy, the list goes on and on.

It seems like they all go downhill shortly after GSP plays his magic.

Here's GSP's latest victim

48dd108d6a573c5960e40e80293ce45c_crop_exact.jpg

Michael Bisping was on a good run.

Had a 5-0 record, won the MW title.

But then GSP happened and Bisping's next fight ended viciously in the first round.

GastelumKO.gif

So not only is GSP the GOAT, he also ends people's careers.

Who do you think will be GSP's next victim?
Bisping was 38 years old with one eye. He's been destroyed in far more devastating fashion before. He got murdered by Rockhold and came back to beat him. He got murdered by Hendo and came back to beat him. He got murdered by Vitor and came back to win the belt. All three guys destroyed him far worse, and in far more impressive fashion than GSP.

Damn, Gastelum got some beautiful boxing. Damn you Silva for getting popped again. I really wanted to see you get wrecked by Kelvin.
I'd say 'best traditional boing' in MMA at the moment.....right up there with Mas. Conor may be a better boxer but is not traditional (tho people will not like that I said that).

Cringey nuthugging thread is cringey.

It also shows an ugly side of GSP fanboys: they always bash fighters to bump GSP up. This thread is ridiculous - it takes away the merits of other fighters in completely different contexts just so they tap themselves on the back.

Alves was a fucking 1 man wrecking crew until the GSP fight. And yes his injuries played a role in his downturn, but GSP also showed him the ridiculous gap between them. Alves mentally I doubt ever got over the 50-43 ass whooping he got..

It also shows an ugly side of GSP fanboys: they always bash fighters to bump GSP up. This thread is ridiculous - it takes away the merits of other fighters in completely different contexts just so they tap themselves on the back.
no bud they don't. Relax, and your points make zero sense, but fun try at grade 11 vocabulary.

uh, in all those fights you brought up, gsp did little to no damage. he doesn't break anything. he point-fights and avoids risk to win as safely as possible.

Busted Kos eye to shit. Beat Fitch half to death.. Broke many a man mentally. BJ fucking quit in the corner..

Sherdog is not the place anymore for GSP praise. The place hates him with a passion the last year or two. While some points I can completely understand from his detractors, most are just full on haters. I hate using that word, but it is very true around this place.

What TS states is a fact. Many big names are on the list that were never the same after losing to GSP. I would dispute Hendricks though. USADA was what humbled him not GSP.

Sherdog is not the place anymore for GSP praise. The place hates him with a passion the last year or two. While some points I can completely understand from his detractors, most are just full on haters. I hate using that word, but it is very true around this place.

MMA is not the place for Sherdog i think sometimes. Long before Conor went on this long break, and even talked about boxing, so MANY people shit on him. He was murking folks and selling out every event. Trolls still be trolling..

Back