GSP at rank 2 p4p

His contract doesn't hold weight to the fights he had.

When talking about GOAT we're looking just at what the fighter did in the cage.

If someone is trying to use that argument to discredit GOAT, then that's the bottom of the barrel argument.

It's really grasping at straws that aren't even there.
You’re right, my bad. I thought we were listing reasons we don’t want him back.

Bisping was number 8 or 9 when he substituted for Romero and beat Rockhold. Then he beat Dan Henderson ranked #12 then lost to GSP. Would you say he was ever really top 5?
Did he not beat rockhold who was number one?

I'm surprised Ronda is not on this list anymore...

Decent?

Lineal WW champ
Lineal MW champ
26-2 record
All losses avenged
9x title defenses
Regarded by many as P4P GOAT

''decent''

Hilarious, that decent and GSP can be included in the same sentence. Even the previous sentence is hilarious, that I had to actually write that out to correct someone being retarded.

P4P is just a marketing gimmick in the UFC. Notice how all UFC champions automatically get ranked P4P?

Yah it's a joke. I guess going life and death with one eyed Ping means you are P4P current GOAT in some people's minds. GSP absolutely was the P4P elite for years, but I just can't fathom putting him above the likes of Mouse, Conor, Max, TJ, Cormier, Stipe and even Whittaker, based solely on recent exploits. Rankings shouldn't matter what one did in the past but is all about what onr is doing now.

Is he not?

Silva < Weidman < Rockhold < Bisping > GSP

Be quiet now.
GSP stepped off the line after 31 days.

Do you understand the meaning of “lineal”

GSP is not lineal champ. He gave it to Whittaker so that he didn’t have to fight Whittaker.

Everyone knew. Except you it seems.

GSP is not lineal MW champ, dumb dumb.

Did he not beat rockhold who was number one?
He did beat Rockhold who was number 1. Does that make him number 1?

If so then why would a guy who is rank 12 and an unranked guy get to fight the number 1?

I understand if it’s a substitute for injury but scheduled fights to avoid #2-12? He was never too 5. All knew it

The P4P rankings are irrelevant. It's arbitrary nonsense that has no effect on anything. Conor went up a spot, whereas Khabib went down one, despite the former being stripped and the latter winning the title. P4P rankings are a slightly amusing joke at best.

They do if you think MM is the greatest fighter on the planet.

P4P lists are subjective and only spoken about to involve the "little guy" in the big picture. Nothing more

That’s true.

It’s unfair to little guys if we discriminate against them. They deserve equal opportunity.

GSP sleeps well at night while you fools debate made up shit.
1521499861588.gif

He did beat Rockhold who was number 1. Does that make him number 1?

If so then why would a guy who is rank 12 and an unranked guy get to fight the number 1?

I understand if it’s a substitute for injury but scheduled fights to avoid #2-12? He was never too 5. All knew it
Did i say he was no1? Being number 8 and beating number one would certainly bring you up to the top 5. If you dont belive that your hate must be making you blind to it.

GSP stepped off the line after 31 days.

Do you understand the meaning of “lineal”

GSP is not lineal champ. He gave it to Whittaker so that he didn’t have to fight Whittaker.

Everyone knew. Except you it seems.

GSP is not lineal MW champ, dumb dumb.

Definition of LINEAL CHAMPION:

In combat sports where champions are decided by a challenge, the lineal championship of a weight class is a world championship title held initially by an undisputed champion and subsequently by a fighter who defeats the reigning champion in a match at that weight class.

Silva was the lineal champ at MW, he lost to Weidman, who lost to Rockhold, who lost to Bisping, who lost to GSP, who vacated and Whittaker was promoted. Just like Conor is the lineal LW champ.

How ironic that you ask if I know the meaning of ''lineal'' when you clearly don't.

There are 2 options here,

a) you're delusional and live in a fantasy world where you can decide who's the lineal champ without any objectivity attached to it

or

b) you're dumb as fuck.

I'm gonna go with a bit of both.

Definition of LINEAL CHAMPION:

Silva was the lineal champ at MW, he lost to Weidman, who lost to Rockhold, who lost to Bisping, who lost to GSP, who vacated and Whittaker was promoted. Just like Conor is the lineal LW champ.

How ironic that you ask if I know the meaning of ''lineal'' when you clearly don't.

There are 2 options here,

a) you're delusional and live in a fantasy world where you can decide who's the lineal champ without any objectivity attached to it

or

b) you're dumb as fuck.

I'm gonna go with a bit of both.
A second belt was created for the best middleweights Bisping and GSP had their farce fight. GSP could have tried to defend his lineal belt but he gave it Whittaker, making Whittaker the lineal champ. Whittaker beat GSP without even fighting. If you vacate and lose a belt, you are no longer lineal champ.

I dont see a problem with him or Conor being top ranked p4p.

These guys won belts in multiple weight classes... So lets rank who infront of them exactly?

A second belt was created for the best middleweights Bisping and GSP had their farce fight. GSP could have tried to defend his lineal belt but he gave it Whittaker, making Whittaker the lineal champ. Whittaker beat GSP without even fighting. If you vacate and lose a belt, you are no longer lineal champ.

Bisping was the #1 MW in the world at the time... calling it a farce fight just shows how bitter you are and your lack of objectivity.

GSP WW and MW lineal champ. Fact.

Stay mad.

Bisping was the #1 MW in the world at the time... calling it a farce fight just shows how bitter you are and your lack of objectivity.

GSP WW and MW lineal champ. Fact.

Stay mad.
You’re wrong all over the place. You probably think he is the actual p4p #2 also. It’s completely objective! Not subjective at all!

Back