GSP at rank 2 p4p

I agree with you TS, he should be #1 not #2

Gsp being at rank 2 on the pound for pound rankings is the final nail in the coffin that the pound for pound rankings mean nothing.

Havent been following the ufc recently due to uninteresting looking cards. But went on the fighter rankings recently and laughed out loud.

Seriously though: George st pierre is not the pound for pound greatest fighter in the world. Neither is Silva. Neither is Emeliananko..they had their time in the sun but now they are not great fighters (compared to the talent we have today). He(gsp) should officially retire while his legacy is still decent. Otherwise some truly "hard to watch" things will happen to him.

There are women on the p4p list for fucks sake

GSP being number 2 is stupid, but damn....women? Lmfao

He'd be 50/50 against the top middleweights
He'd be favored over Woodley at WW (Justified or not)
He'd be favored at LW against everyone but possibly Khabib.
He is the one example of the ridiculous PFP list that actually tests himself.

Good sht bro

GSP is the GOAT cure for insomnia.
He sure cured Bisping's insomnia when he dropped him, bludgeoned him with elbows, and then choked him out. I dunno if you noticed, but it's not 2011 anymore.

There are women on the p4p list for fucks sake

GSP being number 2 is stupid, but damn....women? Lmfao
Seriously there are people with boxercise level standup being called elite fighters, but THIS is what makes people mad?

<36>

He was good in the day but that beating he took off Hendricks ruined his legacy IMO. That was the biggest robbery in UFC history and the fact he retired after proved it, he got out while the going was good.

GSP was the WW champ for almost a decade. Comes back of retirement, takes the MW belt by storm... and is still put behind the Mouse that never had the balls to challenge the BW champ at his own weight class.

I agree. P4P rankings sucks big time.

No.

Romero, Jacare, Rockhold, Weidman, Mousasi, Whittaker were all ranked higher. Bisping was fringe top 10.

h5C04382E

He was good in the day but that beating he took off Hendricks ruined his legacy IMO. That was the biggest robbery in UFC history and the fact he retired after proved it, he got out while the going was good.
You're an idiot.
1512592057582.jpg

Careful, the GSP group has been a touchy bunch lately.

I was quoted by a few of them yesterday for saying literally nothing bad about him.

Except you’re talking about a group of ppl as if they’re one. So get your head together and realize you’re insulting a whole group of ppl because a cpl supposedly took you to task.

Get a grip. It’s not about GSP. It’s about the group of ppl who you’re insulting. And all one has to do to see who you’re catering to is look at the two ppl that liked your comment.

We’re not stupid, buddy.

No top 5 win at MW nor WW in many years. Too lazy to look it up but if you want to help GSP by counting the Hendricks fight where he got beat up then it's probably 4-5 years ago since he won against a top 5 opponent.

Last win before that was a decision win over Condit who is 3-10 in his last fight.

He has won how many title fights in a row ? Please show me a current fighter with a better streak of winning title fights.

One has never existed in the UFC. And GSP has even fought more recently than MM. Moving up to win yet another belt.

What kind of streak was Condit on when he fought GSP ? Nice try, but you’re full of crap.

Though I am indeed a GSP fan, and he has far too many haters, it is hard to argue with him being ranked #2 after being out of the game for so long and only have the one fight, though it was in fact at a higher weight and for the belt.

Although I do have him ranked that high as far as all time GOAT, present day GOAT he should not be ranked that high, looking at it realistically. Perhaps if he beats another high ranked opponent or two yes I could see it, but right now, no.

*RETARD ALERT*

Let's analyse that stupid shit you just posted for a second...

I'm guessing you're new to MMA, because calling that ''the biggest robbery in UFC history'' makes you look borderline retarded. Ever heard of Machina vs Rua 1? Penn vs Edgar 1?

People who scored it for Hendricks are emotional little snowflakes. I'll school you a bit on the MMA judging system: you fight for 5 rounds, and each round is scored either 10-9 if you won, 10-8 if you absolutely dominated or 10-10 if it's a tie.

Hendricks clearly won 2 rounds. GSP clearly won 2 rounds. No one in their right mind can argue that. It all came down to round 1, where GSP got a sub attempt and Hendricks got a takendown, whichever you value more wins the round. Idiots like you talk like Hendricks won a landslide decision of 5-0... It was 3-2 GSP, if you're biased you can score it 2-3 Hendricks or a draw, but bottom line is, GSP won (by a small margin) but still won, it wasn't a robbery, just a close fight.

The standards for GSP are insanely high it's almost comical... the guy WINS a split decision and somehow that ruins his legacy. Meanwhile Jones pops continuously for roids, Silva too + has a 20% win rate in the past 3 years, Fedor is a 0.500 fighter now and has a losing record in the US, but they're all great.

Gsp being at rank 2 on the pound for pound rankings is the final nail in the coffin that the pound for pound rankings mean nothing.

Havent been following the ufc recently due to uninteresting looking cards. But went on the fighter rankings recently and laughed out loud.

Seriously though: George st pierre is not the pound for pound greatest fighter in the world. Neither is Silva. Neither is Emeliananko..they had their time in the sun but now they are not great fighters (compared to the talent we have today). He(gsp) should officially retire while his legacy is still decent. Otherwise some truly "hard to watch" things will happen to him.
GSP has the best resume in the history of the sport. He had one of the best title reigns in history. He retired the champ. Then came back and won the title in the weightclass above his.

He's without a doubt in the top 3 P4P.

Back